• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Show Tomorrow - What Am I Forgetting?

In summary, for your first show, you will need basic kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a spatula. To prepare, make sure to have all necessary ingredients and familiarize yourself with them. Wear something comfortable and professional, avoiding bulky jewelry or loose-fitting clothing. Be prepared for unexpected situations by having backup ingredients and tools. Some tips for a successful show include practicing recipes, being organized, engaging with guests, offering promotions, and following up with guests afterwards.
JCBurk
My first show is tomorrow night & I'm trying to get my customer packets ready to go. I bought the 3-prong folders and have an order form, catalog, August guest special flyer, and survey form in the front pocket. Attached to the prongs, I have a Going Going Gone flyer, September Host & Guest special flyer and a Host a Cooking Show flyer in plastic page protectors. In the back pocket I have a Your Life Your Way brochure and a dessert recipe card. Oh yeah, I also have my business card attached in the slot on the front pocket. Is there anything I'm missing or maybe something I've included that I don't really need? Any advice is GREATLY appreciated!

Sounds to me like you have a great Customer Packet!

Sounds liek yoru off to a great start!!!! good luck with your first show!!!

Don't forget pens.

Yeah pens might help!!!!

It sounds like you have everything. My only suggestion would be to take out the prize drawing slip and hand it out after your presentation. Sometimes people fill it in before the demo and don't give hosting a show (or the opportunity) a chance. I talk them through the slip, too, instead of just handing it to them. It has definitely helped w/ bookings.

Good luck tomorrow - you'll do wonderfully!

Diane

My DPDS are the last thing that I do at my shows, it has helped me with bookings, I also walked the guest through on what I need from them, and then when I get to the back side of it I always say something to the tune of Oh know the printer made a mistake it says comment and it's supposed to say complament.... LOL they laugh and get a kick out of it.:)

Related to 1St Show Tomorrow - What Am I Forgetting?

1. What kitchen tools do I need for my first show?

For your first show, you will need basic kitchen tools such as a chef's knife, cutting board, measuring cups and spoons, mixing bowls, and a spatula. You can also use Pampered Chef products for demonstration purposes, but they are not required.

2. How do I prepare for my first show?

To prepare for your first show, make sure you have all the necessary ingredients for your recipes and familiarize yourself with them. Practice using any Pampered Chef products you plan to demonstrate and have your presentation scripts and order forms ready.

3. What should I wear for my first show?

It's best to wear something comfortable and professional. You can also wear a Pampered Chef apron to showcase the brand. Avoid wearing bulky jewelry or loose-fitting clothing that could get in the way while cooking.

4. How do I handle unexpected situations during my first show?

Be prepared for anything by having backup ingredients and tools on hand. If something goes wrong during your demonstration, stay calm and try to troubleshoot the issue. Remember to have fun and engage with your guests even in unexpected situations.

5. What are some tips for a successful first show?

Some tips for a successful first show include practicing your recipes beforehand, being organized and prepared, engaging with your guests, and offering special discounts or promotions. Also, don't forget to follow up with your guests after the show to thank them and encourage future purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jenni
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Jenni
Replies
Views
bbauman07
  • PCCHeather0506
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies