• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

1St Show Tomorrow - What Do I Need!

In summary, as a new consultant for Pampered Chef, it's important to bring a variety of products to your first show, including items from each category: cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. It's recommended to invite at least 10-12 guests and offer specials or discounts to attract more attendees. To prepare for the show, make sure you have all necessary supplies, practice your demonstration, and set up your display. If you don't have any bookings for future shows, reach out to family and friends, offer incentives for guests to book a show, or attend vendor events and reach out to local businesses for potential bookings.
turtle15
I have my first show tomorrow!

What are the must haves that I should make sure I do not leave my home without?

Be sure you take the products for the recipe!
Copy of the Recipe
Catalogs
Order Forms
Ink Pens
Calculator
Calendar
Host Packets
Recruting info

CONFIDENCE!
Your kit
The recipe you are doing
catalogs and order forms
pens
calculator
Host's name/address/tax rate
A list of your open dates for booking
CONFIDENCE!

Have fun and good luck!

Besides what was listed already:

A Smile:)!

Congratulations on starting your business. Once you start your show it will be fun! There of course are things you will forget to say, but guess what - they don't/won't know it! I still think of things I forgot to say when I leave a show.

Good luck!

Thanks guys! I am super excited - I just am so afraid I will forget something!

Good luck!!

And remember to breath!

(My Mom's advice on everything)

somewhere in your new paperwork there is a check off list for shows...I still use them to double check that I have everything. Good Luck! You'll do great!

Have a copy of what the host and guest specials are for Jan. and Feb. so you know the codes when they order something and also so you can tell them about it when you talk about why they want to book. It's nice to pass it around or at least hold it up so they can see.

Related to 1St Show Tomorrow - What Do I Need!

1. What products should I bring to my first show?

For your first show, it's important to bring a variety of products that showcase the versatility of Pampered Chef. We recommend bringing at least one item from each category: cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and food products. It's also a good idea to bring any new or popular items that your guests may be interested in.

2. How many guests should I invite to my first show?

We recommend inviting at least 10-12 guests to your first show. This will give you a good number of attendees to work with and increase your chances of making sales. It's also a good idea to ask your guests to RSVP so you have an idea of how many people will be coming.

3. Should I offer any specials or discounts for my first show?

As a new consultant, it's a great idea to offer a special or discount for your first show. This can help attract more guests and encourage them to make a purchase. You can offer a percentage off their total order, a free gift with purchase, or a buy one, get one deal.

4. How should I prepare for my first show?

To prepare for your first show, make sure you have all the necessary supplies, such as order forms, catalogs, and business cards. Practice your demonstration and familiarize yourself with the products you will be showcasing. It's also a good idea to set up your display and make sure everything is organized and easily accessible.

5. What should I do if I don't have any bookings for future shows?

If you don't have any bookings for future shows, don't worry! It's common for new consultants to not have bookings right away. You can reach out to family and friends to see if they would be interested in hosting a show, or you can offer incentives for guests to book a show at your first show. You can also attend vendor events or reach out to local businesses to offer cooking demonstrations and potentially book future shows.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kate0831
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • TheFreddiesCook