• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Trying Something New W/ Book Shows

In summary, Jenni created three prong folders from Walmart for 68 cents, each with a sticker that says "Pampered Chef Catalog show" and a catalog with her contact information. She has four catalog shows this month and hopes the time she invested in the project pays off.
Jenni
Not that I have been doing this a while... but I thought I would share!I am trying something new with my catalog shows... I bought three prong folders from walmart for 68 cents. On front of the folder there is a sticker that says- Pampered Chef Catalog showWhen you open it the left side pocket has outside order forms. With the words APRIL 2008 GUEST SPECIAL highlighted in blue & the black circle that says free with $60 or more purchase! I highlighted a blue line around the circle. The the words Would you like to know more about... I highlighted pink. I added the host name to each form and my consultant info to the bottom.The right pocket has a catalog with all my contact info on it. As for the three prongs... I have two page protector sheets that I slipped the document below in, and the three up coming months host specials. I have four catalog shows this month.... I am hoping the time I put into it pays off! I only spent a couple of dollars. In the perfect world I get the folder back but if I don't they were cheap and if helps with bookings and sales its worth it! I gave each host five catalogs but only one folder....What do you think? How many catalogs do you normally give a book show host? I am open to suggestions :) This is my first attachment- if it didn't work will someone let me know. :chef: Jenni

Attachments

• Catalog Flyer- PC.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 536
This looks great! I usually do the folders for my cooking show hosts and just an envelope for my catalog show hosts. I give 5 catalogs for cat. shows and 3 catalogs for cooking shows, and also promote the use of my website. Good luck! I think the key to all of it is following up with your hosts and asking them for referrals for bookings!

cathyskitchen said:
This looks great! I usually do the folders for my cooking show hosts and just an envelope for my catalog show hosts. I give 5 catalogs for cat. shows and 3 catalogs for cooking shows, and also promote the use of my website. Good luck! I think the key to all of it is following up with your hosts and asking them for referrals for bookings!

Thanks Cathy, what do you put in your host folders? If you have time to share..

1. What is a book show?

A book show is an event where a consultant (like myself) comes to your home and shares the Pampered Chef products and cooking techniques with you and your friends. It's called a "book show" because guests have the opportunity to browse and order from our catalog, similar to a book order.

2. How do I host a book show?

Hosting a book show is simple and fun! All you need to do is invite your friends and family to your home, provide some light refreshments, and have a space for the consultant to set up a demonstration. You can also choose to have a theme for the show, such as a holiday or a specific type of cooking.

3. What are the benefits of hosting a book show?

Hosting a book show has many benefits! You will have the opportunity to try out new products and recipes, receive special discounts and free products based on your party sales, and have a fun and social gathering with your friends. Plus, as the host, you can earn free products for every guest that books their own show!

4. Can I customize the menu for the book show?

Yes, absolutely! As a consultant, I am happy to work with you to create a customized menu based on your preferences or dietary restrictions. We want to make sure you and your guests have a great experience and enjoy the food we prepare together.

5. How long does a book show typically last?

A book show usually lasts about 2-3 hours, depending on the size of the group and the menu. However, as the host, you can choose to have a shorter or longer show based on your schedule and the availability of your guests. We want to make sure everyone has a chance to enjoy the demonstration and have a good time!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JCBurk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
mommyhugz1978
Replies
Views
nay62
Replies
Views
sailorsarah