• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Nov Host Special: Can You Help Me Find It?

In summary, the current host special for November is a set of three stoneware baking dishes. It can be found by visiting the website and clicking on the "Host Specials" tab or by asking a Pampered Chef consultant. The host special is only available for those hosting a party or ordering as a host through a party. The amount required to qualify for the host special varies, usually ranging from $200-$600 in party sales. There is typically a limit of one host special per party, but exceptions may apply. The host special for the month is predetermined and cannot be substituted, but other promotions or discounts may be available through a consultant.
pjpamchef
Silver Member
In our changeover packet was a flyer for Nov, but I have been unable to find it online. And by just looking at the flyer, I'm not sure what the host special actually is??? Does anyone???

It is anything the host wants, and a free turkey if the show is submitted by Nov. 15.

The flyer will be available on Sep 1st.

1. What is the current host special and how can I find it?

The current host special for November is a set of three stoneware baking dishes. You can find it by visiting our website and clicking on the "Host Specials" tab, or by asking your Pampered Chef consultant for more information.

2. Can I still get the host special if I am not hosting a party?

Unfortunately, the host special is only available to those who host a party or order as a host through a party. However, you can always contact your consultant to see if there are any other promotions or discounts available for non-host orders.

3. How much do I have to spend to qualify for the host special?

The amount you need to spend to qualify for the host special varies depending on the current promotion. Your consultant can provide you with more specific information, but generally it ranges from $200-$600 in party sales.

4. Is there a limit to how many host specials I can earn?

Yes, there is typically a limit of one host special per party. However, your consultant can provide you with more information about any special promotions or exceptions that may apply.

5. Can I choose a different host special than the one advertised?

The host special for the month is predetermined and cannot be substituted for a different item. However, you can always contact your consultant to see if there are any other promotions or discounts available for your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefChris
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
cheflorraine
  • pamperedchef07