• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

March Host Special at Huge Vendors Fair | Mini Catalog Giveaway!

In summary, the March Host Special is a limited-time offer exclusively for hosts of Pampered Chef parties in the month of March. To qualify, hosts must book and host a party with at least $200 in sales and four buying guests. Hosting a party in March also allows hosts to earn free and discounted products through the host rewards program. The March Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers and the specific details vary each year. To find out this year's details, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.
gothim0802
Myself and another consultant will be doing HUGE vendors fair together. More than 3k in attendence.
Im very excited about it! At one time I saw that someone made a flyer that had to a month host special on it but had it on there 4 times where it was shrunk down and had 4 of the same special on the page. Does anyone know how to do this or know how I can.
We thought it would nice to hand them out around at the fair with a mini catalog ....so HELP pls!:chef:

Hmmm.... I don't know if it will work, but I've taken a "snap shot" of the specials and formatted my word document into two columns in landscape and put one on top of the other and side by side. Does that make sense?

I get copies made at the UPS store and they have been able to do things like that on their copiers for me :)

ill have to try that! TY

if you are doing it in word, i know when you go to print, you get the next print window pop up where you will see an option "pages per sheet" somewhere on it. normally it is set at 1, but you can change it to 4 or however many. that way you can just take a regular word document and not have to mess around with the formatting! hope that helps!

If you have publisher you can do it on that if you change the page setup to postcard. I don't know if you can download a template into word to be able to do the same thing or not. Best of luck and make sure you check the files section. Someone may have already done it.

Related to March Host Special at Huge Vendors Fair | Mini Catalog Giveaway!

What is the March Host Special?

The March Host Special is a limited-time offer for hosts of Pampered Chef parties in the month of March. It is a special deal or discount that is exclusive to hosts and cannot be found anywhere else.

How do I qualify for the March Host Special?

To qualify for the March Host Special, you must book and host a Pampered Chef party during the month of March. The party must have a minimum of $200 in sales and at least four buying guests. As the host, you will also receive a host credit based on the total sales of your party.

What is the benefit of hosting a party in March?

Hosting a party in March not only gives you the opportunity to earn the March Host Special, but it also allows you to earn free and discounted products through our host rewards program. Plus, you get to have a fun and interactive cooking experience with your friends and family!

Can I combine the March Host Special with other offers or discounts?

No, the March Host Special cannot be combined with any other offers, discounts, or promotions. It is a standalone offer that is only available to hosts who book and host a party in March.

What is included in the March Host Special?

The specific details of the March Host Special vary each year. It can include a special product bundle, discounted products, or a free gift with purchase. To find out the exact details of this year's March Host Special, please contact your Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
sailorsarah
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • SpiritdancerIA
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
sharalam