• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Should I Throw Away Old Catalogs or is There a Better Way to Recycle Them?

In summary, Deanna left 2 old catalogs at a car dealership with magazines for people to take and she got a new catalog show from the lady that took it.
mombird4
I have old catalogs and lots of mini cattys, do I just throw the ones away that are over a season old. Now that I have started doing more fairs I have gotten rid of most of F/W ones. I hate to throw them away if there is any way to recycle them.:confused:
Deanna

You could make a lable like some do and put on there, Call me for the current Catalog!! Then drop off at your different Doctor's offices and salons!!

Bump... any other Ideas.
Thanks

I use the attached labels...

Attachments

• LABELS FOR OLD CATALOGS.doc
    39 KB · Views: 694
I leave'em everywhere. Dr's offices, hair and nail salons, restaurant waiting areas, on my car for people to take, restrooms, coffee places, the gym etc.

I also have a bunch for fairs/bridal shows etc. I keep a stack in my car even!

You could cut them up and laminate the pics for a game. But I dont know any games, just an idea. (or something like pick your favorite PC product and tell us why)

HTH!

ThanksThank-you all & thanks Carolyn I'm going to use your labels

what Avery label # would you use those for, that is great, thanks Carolyn!

PamperedJen76 said:
what Avery label # would you use those for, that is great, thanks Carolyn!

I use Avery 8164 labels for mine. They are 3 1/3 X 4". Six labels to a page.

Thank you Harriet! :)

You're quite welcome, Jen!:chef:

I was just at the dealers for an oil change on Saturday and I took 2 old catalogs ( intentionally), and left them on the table with the magazines. When along came a lady and sat down and said "oh pampered chef", and picked up the catalog. I said "would you like a current catalog?" and we began talking. She ended up agreeing to do a catalog show. She is single, and doesn't have a ton of friends, so I was happy that I took me up on the catalog show. I also try to stop in the emergency room at the hospital occasionally and drop off old catalogs as there is always a shortage of reading materials in there. You just never know when you will strike gold!

1. What should I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few different options for your old catalogs. You can recycle them, use them for crafting projects, or donate them to a local library or school for others to use.

2. Can I still order products from old Pampered Chef catalogs?

No, our products are only available in our current catalogs. However, many of our popular items are carried over to each new catalog, so you may still be able to find what you're looking for.

3. How often do new Pampered Chef catalogs come out?

We release new catalogs twice a year, in the spring/summer and fall/winter seasons.

4. Can I request a specific old catalog from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, we do not keep a stock of old catalogs and are unable to fulfill specific requests. However, you can view and download digital versions of our past catalogs on our website.

5. Are there any special deals or discounts for purchasing from old catalogs?

No, our promotions and discounts only apply to our current catalogs. However, you may be able to find some products on sale or clearance in our outlet section on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DessertDivaFL
  • PCSarahjm
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
ginamkiely
  • Kenzie09