• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What kind of sticker can I use for my old catalogs?

In summary, a "Sticker for Old Catalogs" is a specially designed sticker that can be used to cover incorrect pricing or information in old Pampered Chef catalogs. It can be ordered through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting a consultant. It is recommended to use the sticker on catalogs from the same season or year. The sticker is designed to last for the entire season and should only be used to cover incorrect information, not to change the layout or design of the catalog. Consultants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the information covered by the sticker.
PCSarahjm
I have some old catalogs and want to pass them out at a booth I am doing...but what sort of sticker could i put on them to let people know they are old. I will have new catalogs to hand out as well. Just thought this would be a good way to get rid of the extra old ones.

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.
Name, phone, email, PWS

as usual ann.... you're awesome!

Related to What kind of sticker can I use for my old catalogs?

What is a "Sticker for Old Catalogs"?

A "Sticker for Old Catalogs" is a specially designed sticker that can be placed over the incorrect pricing or information in an old Pampered Chef catalog. It allows consultants to continue using old catalogs without having to order new ones.

How do I get a "Sticker for Old Catalogs"?

You can order a "Sticker for Old Catalogs" through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant directly. The sticker will be shipped to you and you can then apply it to your old catalogs.

Can I use the "Sticker for Old Catalogs" on any Pampered Chef catalog?

Yes, the "Sticker for Old Catalogs" is designed to fit over any incorrect pricing or information in any Pampered Chef catalog. However, it is recommended to use the sticker on catalogs from the same season or year to ensure accuracy.

How long will the "Sticker for Old Catalogs" last?

The sticker is designed to last for the entire season or until a new catalog is released. It is made with durable materials that can withstand frequent use and handling.

Are there any limitations to using the "Sticker for Old Catalogs"?

The sticker should only be used to cover incorrect pricing or information in old catalogs. It should not be used to cover up discontinued products or to change the layout or design of the catalog. Consultants are responsible for ensuring the accuracy of any information covered by the sticker.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • alidafrizzell
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
alidafrizzell
Replies