• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can anyone help me with pricing for old crocks with glaze?

In summary, the best way to clean old crocks with glaze is to first remove any excess dirt or debris with a soft cloth or brush, then gently scrub with a mixture of white vinegar and water. Bleach should not be used as it can damage the glaze, and stubborn stains can be removed with a paste of baking soda and water or non-gel toothpaste. It is not recommended to put old crocks with glaze in the dishwasher, and they should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent damage.
alidafrizzell
Gold Member
Help! I have someone wanting one of the OLD crocks with glaze and I do have some... but can't remember how much they sold for! I can't find my OLD catalogs to look them up! Anyone out there remember those???

They were originally $20.

Thank you!

What is the best way to clean old crocks with glaze?

The best way to clean old crocks with glaze is to first remove any excess dirt or debris with a soft cloth or brush. Then, mix equal parts white vinegar and water and gently scrub the crock with the mixture. Rinse with clean water and dry thoroughly.

Can I use bleach to clean old crocks with glaze?

We do not recommend using bleach to clean old crocks with glaze as it can damage the glaze and potentially lead to discoloration. Stick to gentle cleaning agents like vinegar or baking soda.

How do I remove stubborn stains from old crocks with glaze?

If vinegar and water do not remove stubborn stains, you can create a paste with baking soda and water and gently scrub the stained area. Let it sit for a few minutes before rinsing off. You can also try using a small amount of non-gel toothpaste to scrub the stain.

Can I put old crocks with glaze in the dishwasher?

No, we do not recommend putting old crocks with glaze in the dishwasher as the high heat and harsh detergents can damage the glaze and potentially cause the crock to crack. Hand washing is the safest and most effective method for cleaning these items.

How should I store old crocks with glaze?

Old crocks with glaze should be stored in a cool, dry place to prevent any potential cracking or damage. It is also best to avoid stacking them on top of each other, as this can cause them to chip or break. If possible, wrap them in a soft cloth or paper towels to protect them from any potential scratches or damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Staci
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Products and Tips
Replies