• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Prices of Some Retired Products??

In summary, the average price for a retired product from Pampered Chef can vary depending on the product, with some being priced lower due to promotions and others being priced higher due to rarity or demand. Retired products are no longer available for purchase, but may be found through third-party sellers. The prices of retired products can differ due to factors such as demand, rarity, promotions, and product condition. Retired products are still covered by the Pampered Chef warranty, but cannot be returned for a refund.
SummerG
Good evening! I am trying to locate some prices of some discontinued/retired products and was hoping for some help if you happen to have them. I have searched through the document that is in the Files section but cannot locate them there. They are:

Stoneware Baking Crock
Pancake Mold-Heart
Fizz Keeper
Battery-Operated Sifter
Double Broiler
Flour/Sugar Shaker (old beige one)
Star Bread Tube

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated! :thumbup: I am taking the items with a bunch of others to work tomorrow to try and sell them. :)

Thanks!!

SummerG said:
Good evening! I am trying to locate some prices of some discontinued/retired products and was hoping for some help if you happen to have them. I have searched through the document that is in the Files section but cannot locate them there. They are:

Stoneware Baking Crock $11.25
Pancake Mold-Heart (bear and rabbit were $6.75)
Fizz Keeper $3.50
Battery-Operated Sifter $16.50
Double Broiler ????
Flour/Sugar Shaker (old beige one) $5.50
Star Bread Tube $6

Any help you can give is greatly appreciated! :thumbup: I am taking the items with a bunch of others to work tomorrow to try and sell them. :)

Thanks!!

Hope this helps.

The receipt I took the prices from is almost exactly 12 years old! Shipping was $2. Ooo, MI sales tax is the same. It's still 6%. It's from my 17th show, my first time around as a consultant.
It's funny because I had been selling for almost a year. This time around it hasn't even been a year, and I'm at show #51! I'm really serious this time! :)

Thank you SOOO much! You are awesome!

Do you mean the double BOILER? That was $28.50.

1. What is the average price for a retired product from Pampered Chef?

The average price for a retired product from Pampered Chef varies depending on the specific product. Some may be priced lower due to clearance or promotions, while others may be priced higher due to their rarity or high demand. It is best to check the individual product's price on our website or consult with a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. Can I still purchase a retired product from Pampered Chef?

Unfortunately, retired products from Pampered Chef are no longer available for purchase. Once a product is retired, it is removed from our inventory and is not restocked. However, you may be able to find these products through third-party sellers or online marketplaces.

3. Why do some retired products have different prices than others?

The prices of retired products from Pampered Chef can vary due to a number of factors. This includes the demand for the product, its rarity, and any promotions or discounts that may be applied. Additionally, the condition of the product may also affect its price.

4. Are retired products from Pampered Chef still covered by the warranty?

Yes, retired products from Pampered Chef are still covered by our warranty. If you experience any issues with a retired product, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

5. Can I return a retired product for a refund?

Unfortunately, we do not offer refunds or exchanges for retired products from Pampered Chef. All sales of retired products are final. However, if you experience any issues with a retired product, our customer service team will be happy to assist you with a warranty claim.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingmomgb
  • Buy Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
cookingmomgb
  • kcmckay
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Sheilainwv
Replies