• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Problems with the Glaze on New Traditions Pie Dishes?

In summary, common problems with the glaze on new traditions pie dishes include cracking, chipping, and discoloration. The glaze can crack due to sudden changes in temperature and can be fixed with a ceramic repair kit for minor chipping. To prevent discoloration, it is recommended to soak the dish in warm water and baking soda before and after each use. The glaze used on these dishes is safe for food consumption, but if there are any cracks or chips, it is important to contact customer service for a replacement.
Belle4562
Has anyone had problems with the glaze on the new traditions being spotty and irregular? I ordered the vanilla pie dish, and the first one had bubbly looking things that I was afraid would break off and start chipping, and the second one has spots that weren't glazed, and the rest of the glaze is so thin in might as well not even be on it - it would look better with out it! I feel like a pain, but I don't want it to chip off especially with it being discontinued. Anyone else have this problem?

I would do another adjustment.

They won't cancel my consultant number!? I feel like I am being really picky, and I guess I am, but it wasn't cheap.

Belle4562 said:
They won't cancel my consultant number!? I feel like I am being really picky, and I guess I am, but it wasn't cheap.

No of course they won't! {{{{{HUGS}}}}}

They want you to have quality products to show and defective ones just won't do. Call!

Thank you for the encouragement!

Related to Problems with the Glaze on New Traditions Pie Dishes?

1. What are some common problems with the glaze on new traditions pie dishes?

Some common problems with the glaze on new traditions pie dishes include cracking, chipping, and discoloration.

2. Why does the glaze on my new traditions pie dish crack?

The glaze on new traditions pie dishes can crack due to sudden changes in temperature. It is important to avoid placing the dish in a very hot oven or taking it out of the oven and placing it on a cold surface. This can cause the glaze to expand and contract, resulting in cracks.

3. Can the chipping on the glaze be fixed?

If the chipping is minor, it can often be fixed by using a ceramic repair kit. However, if the chipping is extensive, it is recommended to stop using the dish and contact customer service for a replacement.

4. How can I prevent discoloration on my new traditions pie dish?

Discoloration can occur when acidic foods, such as citrus fruits or tomato-based dishes, are cooked in the dish. To prevent this, it is recommended to soak the dish in warm water and baking soda before and after each use.

5. Is the glaze on new traditions pie dishes safe for food consumption?

Yes, the glaze used on new traditions pie dishes is food safe and meets all safety standards. However, if you notice any cracks or chips in the glaze, it is important to stop using the dish and contact customer service for a replacement.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rockyrhode
  • RiaJane
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefjulie_sc
  • alustizanicole
  • Products and Tips
Replies