• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Cleaning the Closet...old Catalogs and Consultant News...

In summary, it is recommended to clean out your closet of old catalogs and consultant news at least once a year, before the start of a new catalog season. You can recycle or donate these materials, or use them as packing material for shipments. It is not recommended to use old materials for customer orders, as they may contain outdated products and information. To keep your materials organized, you can use file folders or storage bins and label them accordingly. You can also request additional copies of old materials, but it is best to use the most current materials for your customers.
cat
Gold Member
I have catalogs from 1998 to 2008 (I only have one copy of the ones from 1998-2003 and multiple copies of the 2004-2008 catalogs). Some have consultant info on them, the more 2004 and later ones have my info on them, but I retired in 2008.

I also have Consultant News from 2004 to 2008.

Just pay shipping and they are yours!

I was planning on throwing away (or rather) recycling all the catalogs and consultant news but thought I'd post here first before disposing them.

1. How often should I clean out my closet of old catalogs and consultant news?

It is recommended to clean out your closet at least once a year, preferably before the start of a new catalog season. This will ensure that you have the most up-to-date materials for your customers.

2. What should I do with the old catalogs and consultant news?

You can recycle the old catalogs and news, or you can donate them to local organizations or schools. You can also use them as packing material for shipments.

3. Can I still use old catalogs and consultant news for customer orders?

It is not recommended to use old catalogs and news for customer orders, as they may contain outdated products and information. It is best to use the most current materials for the most accurate and up-to-date information.

4. How can I organize my closet to keep my catalogs and consultant news in order?

You can use file folders or storage bins to keep your materials organized. Label each folder or bin with the catalog season or type of news. You can also use a spreadsheet or digital file to keep track of your materials.

5. Can I request additional copies of old catalogs and consultant news?

Yes, you can request additional copies of old catalogs and news from your upline or from our customer service team. However, keep in mind that these materials may no longer be available and it is best to use the most current materials for your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• noelskitchen
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
noelskitchen
  • Kenzie09
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Kenzie09
  • noelskitchen