• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Clearing Out My Closet Sale: Clothing, Recipes, and More!

In summary, the "Clearing Out My Closet Sale" will include gently used clothing items such as tops, bottoms, dresses, and outerwear for both men and women. The items will be a mix of what the consultants are selling, so specific brands and sizes cannot be guaranteed. However, there will be a range of sizes and styles available. All items for sale have been carefully inspected and are in good condition. There will also be a separate section for recipe books and cards, priced individually. Payment options include cash, credit/debit cards, and Pampered Chef gift cards, but it is recommended to bring cash as a backup in case not all consultants can accept credit/debit cards.
christinaspc
Silver Member
I have some items for sale:pC purse 20.00
Blue long sleeve shirt M 10.00 from merril ***sold***
Pink Help Whip Cancer shirt XXL 10.00 from merrill ***sold***
Deep Cover baker shirt XXL but fits like an XL10.00***sold***
Pink Shirt XXL 10.00***sold***
Brown Shirt XXL 10.00 from merril***sold***
Stamps 1.00 each
Team cards 1.00 each
business card holder 3.00
recipe cards .50 each
(2) mock lemon meringue cake
(1) mexican chicken lasagna
(2) strawberry coconut tres leches trifle
(2) tropical torte with fresh pineapple
(2) peppermint fudge cookie sandwiches
100 clear bags for hanging catalogs on doors 5.00 from merrill bought them and thought i would used them just never get around to using them.
(4) clappers 5.00 for all of themJust try to clean up some things I haven't worn or used in forever

Last edited:
Here are the rest of the photos as well

Last edited:
Hi Christina! I would be interested in the pink long sleeved shirt....Shipping??

I'm interested in the medium Blue shirt. Shipping cost to 68123 (unless it's cheaper to flat rate it)

I would like the deep covered baker shirt. shipping cost to 84319

JessBarszcz said:
Hi Christina! I would be interested in the pink long sleeved shirt....Shipping??

Oops shipping to 54313 =)

I would love the brown shirt xxl. Shipping to 46975. (-:

Got all you emailed

I would like the HWC shirt please. Shipping to 65281. Thanks so much!
email is [email protected]

I am interested in the pink/brown pampered chef purse. Shipping to 66411

Thank you,

emailed you guys, and the purse is already pending so if it doesn't happen then I will go ahead and let you know. Thanks everyone

Christina,

If the pending covered baker shirt and purse fall thru...I would like them and the take a card box. Thanks!

Norma

Has the recipe card gone through?

1. What type of clothing will be included in the sale?

The "Clearing Out My Closet Sale" will include a variety of gently used clothing items, including tops, bottoms, dresses, and outerwear for both men and women.

2. Are there any specific brands or sizes available?

We cannot guarantee specific brands or sizes, as the items will be a mix of what our consultants are selling. However, we do encourage our consultants to include a range of sizes and styles to appeal to a wider audience.

3. Will there be any new or unused items for sale?

No, all items for sale will be gently used and previously owned by our consultants. However, they have been carefully inspected and are in good condition.

4. Can I purchase the recipes separately from the clothing?

Yes, we will have a separate section for recipe books and cards that will be available for purchase. These will be priced individually.

5. How can I pay for my purchases?

We accept cash, credit/debit cards, and Pampered Chef gift cards as forms of payment. However, please note that not all consultants may have the ability to accept credit/debit cards, so we recommend bringing cash as a backup.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• trps
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • christinaspc
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
christinaspc
  • scottcooks