• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Do You Do With Old Catalogs?

In summary, you held your final show for August and not big sales but received two yes and two maybes for shows and one possible recruit. You have about 20 catalogs and are considering whether or not to throw them away or use them for different purposes.
sassypip
Silver Member
I held my final show for August yesterday. Not big sales, but got 2 yes and 2 maybes for shows and 1 possible recruit! I have about 20 catalogs. What do you do with your old ones? I hate to throw them away. Looking forward to a great September. I have a lot going on. I love this company so far and it's only been 2 months!!

Hand them out at vendor fairs with a label on them. There are labels in the files. The label direct's potential customers to contact you, but also gives you a chance to get their contact information so you can mail them a catalog.

Dr office, Dentist office..etc.. with a label to contact you for a current catalog.

And don't forget to put your info on the recipe pages (so they have it when they tear out that page).

laurichef said:
And don't forget to put your info on the recipe pages (so they have it when they tear out that page).

What a fabulous idea! Thanks!

THANKS for all the info!

laurichef said:

Fantastic idea!

I have a terrible confession to make.

I throw mine away.:eek:

I usually don't have too many left, because I'm pretty good at figuring out many I'll use per month. (comes from several years of selling) This month, because I had to reschedule a show due to me being sick, I have about 15-20 left. I'll probably toss them today. Unless someone who lives near me wants to come pick them up and re-label them. I know I won't take the time to box them up and send them to someone. I don't like going to the PO any more than I have to.

Since PC started doing the Mini's - that's what I use when I'm out and about. I'll leave several in a waiting room, and on the RARE occasion when I do a Vendor Booth (hate those - only do them if I know there is a definite pay-off) I use the Minis to hand out, and anyone who places an order gets a full current catalog.

I leave 'em EVERY WHERE!! LOL.. For example, went to the post office yesterday left 2 and a few recipe cards...got a call from a lady last night and she placed an order. She got my catalog at the postoffice :) Now it was only 52.00 dollar order but hey that was 52 more than I had before she called! Now mind you this doesn't happen everytime I leave them at the post office...but it sure is nice when I do!

Ask your kid's schools, daycares or preschools if they wouldlike them. I gave my Fall/Winter ones to my son's headstart and they loved them. And of course if you have a recycling center, they can go in with the magazines. I only do those two options when I know I don't have any booths upcoming.

Put a label on them with your info. and one that says "Please contact me today for the NEWEST catalog!"

I've left catalogs at my car dealership, my chiropractor's office, doctor's office, etc. Of course, I always ask if I can leave them.

Good luck!!!

I stamp 'em & leave 'em EVERYWHERE!! :)

1. What should I do with my old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few options for your old catalogs. You can recycle them, use them for craft projects, or donate them to a local library or school for others to enjoy.

2. Can I still order products from an old catalog?

No, our products are only available for purchase in the current catalog. However, some items may be available for purchase on our website.

3. Do you offer a catalog recycling program?

Yes, we have a recycling program where you can send in your old catalogs and we will properly recycle them for you. You can find more information on our website.

4. How often do new catalogs come out?

Our catalogs are released three times a year: Spring/Summer, Fall/Winter, and Holiday. You can also view our digital catalog online at any time.

5. Can I request a specific catalog to be sent to me?

Yes, you can request a specific catalog to be sent to you by contacting our customer service team. Keep in mind that our current catalog will always be available online for viewing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
Replies
Views
Tropicalburstqt2
  • LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies