• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How to Use Old Catalogs: Ideas and Tips

In summary, there are a few options for what to do with old Pampered Chef catalogs, including recycling them, repurposing them for crafts or gifts, donating them to schools or libraries, or returning them to your consultant for recycling. It is not recommended to use old catalogs for placing orders as the information may not be accurate or available. New catalogs are released three times a year in March, August, and November. You can request a new catalog if you have lost yours or view it online at any time. Pampered Chef catalogs do not have expiration dates, but it is best to use the most current one for ordering.
LBurke
I can't seem to find a thread on this, although I'm sure there is one... any ideas on what to do with all my old S/S catalogs?
I found one thread that listed passing them out at fairs or offices, but I just seem to deal with alot of people who won't get that they're old. Maybe I've just been hanging out with my husband's "people are stupid" attitude too long. :eek:
Thanks!

When I have old ones, I put a BIG label on the front - the 6 to a page shipping labels - with the following poem:

Though the date on this catalog may be old
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some free.
If extra income is what you need,
I can help you to succeed.
name, phone, email, PWS

I saw that poem on the other post I found and LOVE it cause it ties in hosting and recruiting... I may try that! I have an expo coming up in the middle of September and would love to get them out of my catalog bin to make room for the new fall ones... maybe tuck a mini catalog inside or a note to check my website for updated products and prices.

Oh yeah, Thanks Ann!!!!

You're welcome. I've found that using a very large sticker and putting it right in the center of the cover is most effective. Don't forget to put a sticker on the back cover with the recruiting phone number. ;)

Related to How to Use Old Catalogs: Ideas and Tips

What should I do with old Pampered Chef catalogs?

There are a few options for what you can do with old Pampered Chef catalogs. One option is to recycle them, as they are made of paper and can be recycled just like any other paper product. Another option is to repurpose them for crafts or use them as wrapping paper for gifts. You can also donate them to local schools or libraries for students to use in art projects or for reference. Lastly, you can return them to your Pampered Chef consultant for them to recycle or use for future displays.

Can I still use an old Pampered Chef catalog to place an order?

No, the products and prices in old Pampered Chef catalogs may not be accurate or available anymore. It is best to always use the current catalog for placing orders to ensure you are getting the most up-to-date information and products.

How often do new Pampered Chef catalogs come out?

New Pampered Chef catalogs are released three times a year: in March, August, and November. These catalogs feature new products and seasonal items, so it's always a good idea to check them out for the latest and greatest products!

Can I request a new Pampered Chef catalog if I lost mine?

Yes, you can request a new catalog from your Pampered Chef consultant or contact Pampered Chef customer service. You can also view the current catalog online at any time.

Do Pampered Chef catalogs have expiration dates?

No, Pampered Chef catalogs do not have expiration dates. However, products and prices may change with each new catalog release, so it's best to always use the most current catalog for ordering.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melaniepc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
melaniepc
  • salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • batroark