• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Out of Season Catalogs: Tips for Promoting Your Business

C
cookingabcs
with out of season catalogs, besides using them at fairs (since I don't do many of those)? What type of stickers do you put on them telling people to cntact you for an updated catalog etc... I mean you can't stuff them in mailboxes or anything.:confused:

I don't necessarily know if this thread belongs here but I searched for similar threads and couldn't find anything.

I'm trying t0 kick start my business after a pretty yucky summer could use all the suggestions possible. Thanks for the help everyone.

Alison

Me too. I made flyers for my neighbors (and local area), with my info and 10% off. I am going walking tonight to hand them out. I also found a letter here on this site to mail to Real Estate agents offering gift sets. I mailed out about 20, just to see how that goes. I will call them all back on Monday to check on them and see what they think.
I hope this helps. I have had a crumy summer too. I am hoping to have a wonderful fall and winter!!!

I just want to break away from my comfort zone and meet new people!!

You might try leaving them in doctors & dentists' offices. I know somewhere on here I saw some cute poem to put on the catalog....I just put a label that says 'for current catalog contact....& order online anytime' I like using them for fairs also. No, you can't put things in peoples' mailboxes without postage. I learned the hard way! You can get some of those clear bags to insert a catalog & leave on peoples' doors though.

You can keep some of them to use to cut out the pictures for different games. Otherwise you could make up your own sticker to put on them that offers customers 10% off when they contact you to get an updated catalog.When you run out of ideas and have some left you could offer to donate them to a local preschool or kindergarden for them to use to cut out the pictures. Then maybe you could use part of the cost as a tax right off???? I am not sure about that....but it is worth a try!Hope this helps!!!

Here's one little poemThough the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you’ll be sold…
Many great products you will see
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!!

Call me for a new catalog!
“Your Info”

Hope this helps! :D

Good luck jump-starting your business! Ask anyone and everyone you meet to host a show!!

What to doI had a cousin who sold PC at one time gave me this idea every time you eat out leave your catalog on the table with your business card when your ready to leave.:)

mary k said:
I had a cousin who sold PC at one time gave me this idea every time you eat out leave your catalog on the table with your business card when your ready to leave.:)

Hi Mary,

Just curious if you've gotten business from doing that!

Thanks,

Just leave a label that says "for a current catalog, contact" -contact info-

Be sure to have catalogs In Your Car - very important!

1. How can I effectively use out of season catalogs to promote my business?

One way to maximize the use of out of season catalogs is to distribute them at local events or trade shows where your target audience may be present. You can also include them in packages or orders that customers receive, or leave them in waiting areas of businesses that cater to your target demographic. Additionally, you can use social media platforms to promote your out of season catalogs and reach a wider audience.

2. What should I include on the stickers to encourage people to contact me for an updated catalog?

The stickers should have a clear call to action, such as "Call now for the latest catalog!" or "Visit our website for the newest products and promotions!" It's also helpful to include your contact information, such as your phone number, email, and website, so that customers know how to reach you for an updated catalog.

3. Can I distribute out of season catalogs by stuffing them in mailboxes?

No, it is not legal to distribute any type of advertising material, including catalogs, by stuffing them in mailboxes. This is considered mail fraud and can result in fines and penalties. Instead, consider using other methods of distribution, such as those mentioned in the answer to the first question.

4. Are there any creative ways to use out of season catalogs?

Yes, you can use out of season catalogs as part of a direct mail campaign. Send them to your current customers or to potential customers in a targeted mailing list. You can also use them as part of a referral program, where customers can pass them along to friends and family. Additionally, consider using them as part of a loyalty program, where customers can earn rewards for collecting a certain number of catalogs.

5. How can I revamp my business after a slow season using out of season catalogs?

In addition to using out of season catalogs to promote your business, you can also use them to showcase new or discounted products and services. Offer special deals or promotions exclusively for customers who mention the out of season catalog when making a purchase. You can also use the catalogs to gather customer feedback and suggestions for improvement, which can help you revamp your business for a more successful season in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• salthechef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
caraighan
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
doughmama
  • leshelman