• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Your Summer Sales: Tips from a PC Consultant

In summary, Leslie is having a hard time finding people to do shows for her this summer. She is running out of time and is getting flustered. She suggests doing a show with a shopping spree as a way to get people's attention.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
I am going into my 3rd summer with PC. I know that everyone else's typical summers are slow, I have usually been the exception. My summers in the past have been as busy as I have wanted them to be. I was so looking forward to having a busy summer because my falls are lousy and my spring is usually trying to get back in the swing of things. I have called past hosts, past customers, doing the 3 contacts a day, even tried to put together a $1000 mystery host catalog show (only 2 people want to do) and I only have 4 for June, 1 for July, and 2 for August. I know I am just getting flustered, but I seriously don't know what I am doing wrong. I am starting to get tired of hearing "I'm too busy, sorry, but you can do such and such for me"
Thanks for letting me vent.
Leslie

Good luck! i have 5 for june, 1 july and 1 august. four of my 5 june shows booked in feb/mar. same with my july. i am slow going too, i have several that want me to call them next week so I will, but best of luck!! hopefully things will pick up for you!

Leslie when you do your daily contacts, have you asked them if they would be interested in doing an on-line show (if you have PWS)? They don't have really do anything, but let everyone know to go to your PWS, which can be any time of day. Just a thought.

Have you looked in fairs in your local area? That is a great place to get leads.

Keep your spirits up. It will happen!:)

I have done a fair last month and offered a free cooking show as my door prize...note to self...bad idea. People didn't want to enter the drawing because they didn't want to have to do a show. (Everybody won, but no one was interested.) I do have a website, and tried that in conjunction with the mystery host catalog show, but no dice. I try to make my calls between 6:30 and 8:45. My morning calls don't go very well and my afternoons are busy with my own family and keeping my life normal.

Leslie - when I do fairs I raffle off a $25-50 shopping spree. When I call those that didn't win the shopping spree, they won $5-10 off their order or double if they hold a show.

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and food products.

How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can sign up online or through a consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to start your business.

What are the benefits of being a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn an income, receive discounts on products, and attend events and conferences for professional development.

What types of products does Pampered Chef offer?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen tools, cookware, and food products. This includes items for baking, cooking, meal prep, and entertaining.

How can I host a Pampered Chef party?

You can host a Pampered Chef party by contacting a consultant or signing up to host online. As a host, you will receive free products and discounts based on the sales from your party.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • Bketchum
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
PamperedchefDaly
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies