• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Can You Effectively Distribute Mini Catalogs?

, You can leave your catalogs, business cards, and old catalogs at small resale shops and daycares. You can also use them as a game, by including instructions for winners. You can also use them as a gift card holder and as a way to promote your business. You can also leave them in public bathroom stalls, and in books being returned to the library. You can also send them in your holiday packages.
lisacb77
I have a TON of these as I keep getting enough for all my direct ship outside orders in my boxes! What are your great ideas for distributing??

So far, I have mailed them to past hosts & customers and given some to friends as well. I also left a stack at the pizza place where they also let my neighbor put out Avon cats. I was even bold enough to put a few in my bank bag at the drive thru since they always give me fliers :) The guys kept them so I hope they put them to use and didn't pitch them LOL.

I can't put them out at work. I'm not in a place right now where I can promote my biz there without fear of them thinking I don't need my day job :( I do keep some in my purse if I have an opp to give them out. Fortunately I have several holiday parties this weekend so you never know.

I also plan to take out the fall/winter ones I put to mail back to some leads from a fundraiser and use these instead since they are more holiday. I guess I'm trying to use them up before the season is over!

Appreciate any creative thoughts you have :)

Wow I was surprised y'all didn't have any ideas today! Did I cover them all LOL?

I did find one more idea today. I decided to ask my recruit who has not done anything yet (and she's in SS2) if she ever got any and would she like any. She said yes and took about 20 off my hands. She plans to give them out to neighbors. Don't know if that will result in anything but it's better than me recycling them all at season's end!

I swear I still have 20 more though :)

Use them as the invitations to parties.

pen your info on the back and tack up on bulletin boards

put one in your envelopes when you send out your bills

leave one in your mailbox for your mailperson (not MY mail person, but I am sure the rest of you have normal ones)

use them as the "leave your business card here for a chance to win..."

use them as a gift card holder (in our case a gift certificate holder) when giving them out

put them in your kids goodie bags for school parties with your info on it and tied to a candy cane

leave them in public bathroom stalls

leave your tip in it at a resterant

leave them in a book being returned to the library

place them in books at Barnes and Nobles, Borders, Tower..etc

Send them in your Holiday packages

*if I think of anymore, I will keep posting!

Great ideas Darby!!!

Thanks Darby! A few won't work (we pay bills online and have no kids) but you've got me thinking again!!

Mini catalogsThere are a few small resale shops and daycares that I have talked with the owner and supervisors to ask if I could leave my catalogs, business cards, and old catalogs.
They said yes and if I have lots of something I usually leave them at these places. I have had some online orders and I give the credit to this type of advertising.
I also like to use these mini catalogs as a game. I just started this recently and it has really worked. Sometimes people don't really look through the catalogs the way we would like them to, and really get a good look at the products.
So when I mail out Season's best books with my business card, a special message from me, and a mini catalog tucked inside, I include these instructions:
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone. I wanted to give you the opportunity to win a great prize from me. What could be better than winning a PC product for FREE. PC products make the very best gifts all year round! Please take a minute to look through the catalog and search for the mini candy cane (or star or whatever types of mini stickers I can find) and when you place your holiday order and give me the correct page of the sticker you will get a FREE PC product!
I usually have bamboo tongs or other door prizes I give away when they find the sticker and place an order.
So far I have had three orders $20, $35, $75 and the correct sticker page for each one.
Debbie :D
Debbie

Related to How Can You Effectively Distribute Mini Catalogs?

What are some creative ideas for distributing mini catalogs?

Some creative ideas for distributing mini catalogs include leaving them in public places such as coffee shops and libraries, sending them out with orders from other customers, hosting a mini catalog party, and handing them out to friends and family.

How can I make sure my mini catalogs stand out?

To make your mini catalogs stand out, you can include a personalized note or offer inside each one, add colorful stickers or ribbons to the cover, or use unique and eye-catching designs for the front cover.

Should I distribute mini catalogs in person or online?

Both options can be effective, so it's best to use a combination of both. In-person distribution allows for a personal touch and the opportunity to answer any questions, while online distribution can reach a larger audience and make it easy for customers to place orders.

How often should I distribute mini catalogs?

It's a good idea to distribute mini catalogs at least once a month to keep your customers updated on new products and offers. However, you can also distribute them more frequently if you have a special promotion or event coming up.

Can I track the effectiveness of my mini catalog distribution?

Yes, you can track the effectiveness of your mini catalog distribution by including a unique code or link for customers to use when placing an order. This will allow you to see how many orders were placed as a result of your mini catalogs and measure their success.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• turtle15
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • nancycookspc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • mamadugan