• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business: Catalog Distribution in Doc's Offices - SEO Guidelines

In summary, Crystal is frustrated because people keep taking her catalogs from her chiropractor's office. She says that it is easier to find a pen and paper to write down information than to find a paper and pen when someone is actually interested in buying something. She also says that if someone makes the first appointment of the day, the catalog has more time to sit in the waiting room before being thrown away.
crystalscookingnow
Gold Member
I don't know where else to put this, but I'm very frustrated. I have placed about 5 of my catalogs in my chiropractor's office. Everytime I go in there, I look in the magazine rack for my catalog. It's always gone. I keep putting a new one out with a sticker that says 'Office Copy. Please Contact Crystal for your own copy', but people keep taking them! I wouldn't mind so much if I actually saw some sales from this, but nothing! URGH. There, I'm better now. Thanks. :D

I would use OLD catalogs for that and stick the poem on them about getting a new catalog if they want.

Crystal- I don't mean to burst your bubble, but I used to be the main receptionist at a chiropractor's office. It was my job at the end of the day to tidy up the waiting room including throwing away things that people left (it was before I sold PC) including catalogs from Avon, random fliers that people left and other DS catalogs.

I was going to say the same thing as Gillian....I would maybe ask if they are being tossed.....

Well, I would have thought that too, but I asked permission first & was told it was fine. I have asked them & the receptionist has told me a couple of times that people are taking them. They are put on the main magazine rack where the rest of their magazines are stored. Also, the doc & his staff are really close family friends (invite to b-day parties & such), so I don't think that's the case. I do use old catalogs & they still disappear.

What's the poem?

Hi Crystal,

It is really frustrating to keep replacing catalogs. But there is an up side. People are interested and your name is getting circulated. I just booked a show and a possible recruit from someone who found my catalog in a lunch room at her work. I have never been to her work, but somehow my catalog got there.

As previously said.... put old catalogs in the doctor's office. I have to admit that I have taken catalogs out of doctor's offices. It is easier than finding a paper and pen to write down the information. But I have also placed an order from said catalog.

Happy Selling!

I would be happy to see that it is gone! I'd be frusterated if it were still there! I got a big order from leaving one at the car wash. I had assumed the receptionist was throwing them away, but if she is, someone got a hold of one before she could!

If you make the first appt of the day, it has more time to sit in the waiting room before being thrown away. Hopefully someone will take it home!

lkspeir said:
What's the poem?

Though the date on this catalog may be old,
Just look inside and you'll be sold.
Many fine products you will see.
Call me to learn how to get some FREE!

1. How do I request a Pampered Chef catalog for my doctor's office?

You can request a catalog for your doctor's office by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a catalog request form on our website. Simply provide your name, email, and the name and address of the doctor's office.

2. Can I personalize the catalog with my doctor's office information?

Yes, you can personalize the catalog with your doctor's office information by ordering custom labels through your Pampered Chef consultant. These labels can be placed on the back cover of the catalog for a professional and personalized touch.

3. How often should I replace the catalogs in my doctor's office?

We recommend replacing the catalogs in your doctor's office every 3-4 months to ensure that the information and products featured are up to date. You can also work with your Pampered Chef consultant to schedule seasonal updates for your catalogs.

4. Are there any special discounts for ordering catalogs for a doctor's office?

Yes, we offer special discounts for ordering catalogs for doctor's offices. These discounts vary depending on the quantity of catalogs ordered. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide more information and help you take advantage of these discounts.

5. Can I place an order directly from the catalog in my doctor's office?

Unfortunately, orders cannot be placed directly from the catalogs in doctor's offices. However, your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with their contact information or a link to their online store so you can easily place an order for any products featured in the catalog.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• whiteyteresa
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pamperedgirl3
  • hoosierchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
hoosierchef
  • raebates