• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Pampered Chef Business with These Tips

In summary, if you are a new member of a church and want to get people involved with your business, you should host a show. You should also go through your list of 100 and ask them for referrals.
pamperedsarahm
I'm new to Pampered Chef and I'm really excited about the products that I will be offering. I was wondering how I could start booking shows instead of catalog shows all the time. I really don't know that many people but I would like to host about 3 shows a month to start. I need some help!

I'm a new member of a church and I was wondering how to get people invovled with my business there.

I have my catalogs prepped and ordered my self-inking stamp but not its time to start giving out those catalogs!

Call friends, family, neighbors, people you know pretty well, and tell them you are starting a new business. Ask them if they would help you out by hosting a cooking show in their home.If you haven't already, create your list of 100.All you have to do is ask!

First off Welcome and stay excited, our products are wonderful and your guests will see that throught your excitement. With that said;

To get bookings you need to let people know what you are doing. At church let the ladies know that you are a PC consultant. Ask them if they would be interested in hosting a show, let them know they'd be helping you out. I too go to a small church, so shows can be limited in order to not over party them. Host a show yourself and invite your church ladies, might be easier to get bookings. HTH

Welcome to the boards!

I'm going to be taking a catalog to work today with some March OOF and try to get some shows.

Also how did everyone start there business with a bang?

Welcome to our viritual family cluster!!!! I would start working on your list of 100, and then I would make a list of 10 people that you know right off the top of your head, write their names down, dont' think about names just write down 10 names of people that you know would possibly host a show for you, and call them. It's called 10 names in 10 mins.... Good Luck!!

Welcome
pamperedsarahm said:
I'm going to be taking a catalog to work today with some March OOF and try to get some shows.

Also how did everyone start there business with a bang?

Welcome fellow cheffer!! Feel free to post any questions or comments you have and we will be glad to help or to encourage you. That's what we're here for.

The beauty of this business is you make it what you want it to be. You want to start off with a bang??
Well that will require some hard work on your part and enthusiasm, but it pays off. I agree write down a list of all people you come into contact with, even those you see but not every often (secretary at the doctor's office, mail carrier, teacher's at your children's school, etc) and get busy passing letting everyone know about your new business.
People are more than willing to help out and once they try the products, they will fall in love and you will have a good customer base.
If you are a new member of a church, you can always invite ladies over for a luncheon or dinner (your own open house show) and show them how everything works and how great everything is.
Hope it works out for you!!

Debbie :D

Welcome aboard TPC and CS! To start out my biz I simply asked all of my freinds and family to help me start out with a BANG! But really highlighted the Hostess Program to show them not only were they helping me out but how much we offer in our Rewards. I got 13 bookings from them plus I had 2 Grand Openings at my house to kick start everything ~inviting neighbors, family and freinds. Pass out flyers for your neighborhood introducing yourself as the New PC consultant in the area. Go to your local car wash, laundry mat, grocery store and hang flyers also announcing you are the new PC rep in town. etc. Have freinds- family take cattys to work for you, childs school etc.

There's a wealth of info here at CS so just ask ??? if you have them and good luck!

Also, when you go through your list of 100 don't be afraid to ask them for referrals too. You'd be surprised how much people who can't have a party often know someone who would be willing too.

Well this is my second time with Pampered Chef and I started mine with a bang by just creating my list of 100, actually it's about 150! But I had a show of my own to get the kit credit ...again, and then booked 9 shows off my show. But they were all people off my list of 100!! Always go back to that list!! Call people you know for referrals...ya know...your people have people...those people have people....and so on!!

Welcome aboard!!:)

Welcome - you've already gotten some good advice...

ya I agree. I don't know why but I have a hard time asking people for help. I get kinda scared and nervous. I don't know what it is. Because I will reherse in my mind what I should say to them and then the time comes and I can't say anything and I just don't say anything. Anyone have any advise to get over that?

What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools and accessories. Our mission is to help people discover the joy of cooking and entertaining, while providing a flexible business opportunity for our consultants.

How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

To become a consultant, you can sign up online or through a current consultant. You will need to purchase a starter kit, which includes all the necessary tools and resources to get started. Once you become a consultant, you can start hosting parties and selling products to earn a commission.

Are there any benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party?

Yes, there are many benefits to hosting a Pampered Chef party. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products, receive exclusive discounts and promotions, and have the opportunity to try out new products. Plus, it's a fun and easy way to gather friends and family for a cooking or baking demonstration.

Do I need to have any cooking experience to be successful with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have any cooking experience to be successful with Pampered Chef. Our products are designed to make cooking and baking easier and more enjoyable for everyone, regardless of skill level. Plus, as a consultant, you will have access to training and resources to help you learn about our products and how to use them.

Can I only sell Pampered Chef products through parties?

No, you can sell Pampered Chef products through a variety of channels, including parties, online, and through personal interactions. We also offer a website and app for customers to make purchases directly from you. As a consultant, you have the flexibility to choose how you want to sell our products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Chef.Elizabeth
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
sherri lynn
  • ccmahaffey