• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Struggling to Find Customers? Tips to Boost Your Business Success

In summary, the author is trying to find a way to continue her business during tough times, but she is getting negative responses. She is a lady that offers economical meals and a fun evening with friends and needs to keep converting people to her business.
Citchen Couture
What am I'm doing wrong???-!!!!!!! I started out so hyped at my new business, but everywhere I go I get the same response - "why do you think people have money for Pampered Chef in this economy?" I'm getting so discouraged.

I use all the proper wording and I wear a big, happy, positive grin on my face - but I don't wish to become the person that folks start to avoid when they see me coming, LOL!

I'm thinking I should just wait until fall to see if the economy improves and start again :(

You know more people are cooking in this economy and I find that parties are better because of this fact. They want good tools to cook with and tools to make working in the kitchen easier. There are always those negative nellies out there and you just need to keep trying. Look at your list of 100 and go from there. keep your chin up, it looks like you have a positive additude and need to keep going with it. Good luck!

One of the reason's my business is doing so good is BECAUSE of the economy. Today, people are staying home, eating at home, rather than going out to eat. Ladies look for an excuse to get out of a house and have a good time.

I offer them economical meals and a fun evening with friends. Make it fun and they will book

Are these comments coming from family? I ask because I've found that, by and large, family can be the least supportive people when it comes to DS business. It can take a while to build a good customer base, but keep plugging away.

I recently rededicated myself to my business - either have to get with it or quit. I was getting similar answers both economic and time-oriented and a little 'I hate to cook.'

I'm not saying this is a magic recipe for everyone, but the first step I took was to go over to my sister's house and cook for her and her husband with the DCB (and quesadilla cups) It was like an instant conversion. Her first day back at work she was calling me for catalogs for her coworkers. The second day she was asking to book a show.

So I tried it at work. That was an instant conversion as well.

I'd remembered that one person mentioned she wanted a stone. But when I gave her a catalog she said she would have to wait until her husband got work again. It took me 3 whole days to think about offering her the host opportunity.

There is a reason they call it the Magic Pot! People have to see it (& taste it) to believe it. It also helps to convert VIPs - very influential people. My sister is a VIP at her hospital.

I think the main thing to always remember is that you're not selling cookware (feature), you're selling solutions to food dilemmas (benefits). And success leads to success because you're more experienced and confident.

ChefetteDuJour said:
I think the main thing to always remember is that you're not selling cookware (feature), you're selling solutions to food dilemmas (benefits). And success leads to success because you're more experienced and confident.

I LOVE this reasoning!

THANK YOU ALL! I will keep plugging away at it! I know I can do this!!!!!!! Thanks for the support!!!!!

Related to Struggling to Find Customers? Tips to Boost Your Business Success

What are the best ways to find new customers?

Some effective ways to find new customers include hosting parties or cooking demonstrations, attending local events or markets, utilizing social media and email marketing, and asking for referrals from satisfied customers.

How can I network and connect with potential customers?

Networking events and business groups can be great opportunities to connect with potential customers. You can also reach out to local businesses or organizations that align with the products and values of Pampered Chef.

What should I do if I am struggling to find customers in my area?

If you are having trouble finding customers in your area, consider expanding your reach by offering online parties or reaching out to friends and family who live in different locations. You can also partner with other consultants or join online groups to connect with potential customers in different areas.

How can I stand out and attract attention from potential customers?

One way to stand out and attract attention from potential customers is to offer unique and creative cooking demonstrations or parties. You can also showcase the versatility and benefits of Pampered Chef products through social media posts or by creating helpful cooking tips or recipes for your followers.

What are some tips for retaining and building a loyal customer base?

Some tips for retaining and building a loyal customer base include providing exceptional customer service, offering personalized recommendations and follow-ups, hosting regular events or promotions, and consistently sharing helpful and engaging content on social media.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Beth1170
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
etteluap70PC
  • NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • NooraK