• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Am About to Order My Fall Supplies, and I'm Trying to Decide How

Re: SuppliesI would recommend getting the winter catalog. Pampered Chef usually has some great deals on winter supplies.
Belle4562
I am about to order my fall supplies, and I'm trying to decide how many catalogs I need. Will the fall catalog last through winter, or does pampered chef release a winter one too? What do you recommend? How many do you think I should order?

Re: SuppliesThere will be one coming out in November (or December - I don't have my notes in front of me) with a new cover and new recipes in it, but the content will otherwise be the same as the one that goes into effect September 1. This book will be good through Feb. 28.

Re: SuppliesThank you! I am still in my first 90 days, and it is hard to try to figure out what I need - I don't want to waste money (well PC dollars), but I want to make sure I have enough supplies too.

Re: SuppliesFor now, I'd recommend ordering 100 Fall catalogs. They're cheaper by the 100 than sets of 25. And any more than that is just too many to try to store, unless you're holding 8 or more shows per month and will go through them quickly. :)

Re: SuppliesHere's an article I received from The Success Factory that might help you out.

----------------------
Subject: Are YOU ready?

There are some things in life you know you can count on. The swallows, returning home to Capistrano, the sun rises in the east and sets in the west, springtime brings blue bells in the south and tulips in the north; and in July, the Back to School ads hit the newspapers BIG TIME!

Are YOU ready?

Summertime and all the fun and lack of structure will soon be a distant memory. For some of us, the re-entry to the “real world” is welcome and for others there is sadness. But unless you home-school, if you have children; the Back to School regime along with all of the related expenses is inevitable.

Thankfully, the fall also signals the start of the busiest time of year for your home business. Many companies introduce a new catalog and/or new or additional products to their line. So, again, we ask…

Are YOU ready?

Use the following checklist to be sure your office is in tip top shape so that you will, in fact, BE ready to cash in on the upcoming season.

From your company - order business supplies
o Catalogs
o Order forms
o Invitations
o Recruiting/Hostess brochures
o Business cards or magnets

If you haven't already, familiarize yourself with the most current specials and promotions your company is offering. (If you've taken the summer off, this is key) Consider putting all current information in a ½ inch 3 ring binder to carry with you wherever you go.

Look over your party supplies.
o Can you find your calculator?
o Do you have pencils/pens for your guests?
o If you use some type of guest folder, what shape is everything in?
o How do your samples look to the “outside eye”? (Replace as necessary)
o Update or create visual aids for your parties that illustrate the hostess plan and also the business opportunity
o If you use a tablecloth, wash and iron or dry-clean it as necessary.
o Be sure any additional display items that you use for your parties are clean and/or in good working order.

When your company business supplies arrive get ready to hit the ground running
o Pre-stuff 20-30 hostess packets
o Put a recruiting binder in order - use a 3 ring binder for appointments that includes your catalog, general information sheet or brochure, a sample of something from the company that they might receive as a consultant (like a newsletter) and recruiting form(s).

Keep in mind too that with some companies, the percentage that you pay in shipping charges goes down as the size of your order grows, so consider ordering in all your fall supplies at once, or buddying up with another consultant in the area to save some money.

Re: SuppliesThanks for all the great tips - it really helps. I am a teacher so I'm not sure how many show I will be having when I return to work - it will be okay to use the fall catalogs through Feb or is it better to get the winter?

What are the most popular fall products?

The most popular fall products at Pampered Chef include the Pumpkin Silicone Mold, Apple Corer & Slicer, Pumpkin Cookie Cutter Set, Fall Leaves Table Runner, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

Are there any new fall products this year?

Yes, there are several new fall products this year, including the Harvest Pie Plate, Apple Peeler & Corer, and the Pumpkin Cast Iron Dutch Oven.

Do any of the fall products come in different colors?

Some of the fall products, such as the Pumpkin Silicone Mold and the Apple Corer & Slicer, come in multiple colors to choose from. Be sure to check the product descriptions for available color options.

Are there any limited edition fall products?

Yes, there are a few limited edition fall products available, such as the Fall Leaves Towel Set and the Pumpkin Spice Seasoning Mix. These items are only available while supplies last, so be sure to order them soon.

Can I use my host rewards towards my fall supplies order?

Yes, you can use your host rewards towards your fall supplies order. Simply enter your host rewards code during checkout to apply the discount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• melindagilbert
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • kam
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • nicki25