• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Postage: How Much to Mail Out? Find Out Here!

In summary, it is one stamp to mail the mini-cat with postage depending on the weight of the catalog.
lkprescott
Silver Member
How much postage is it to mail out the mini catalog? I've put it in envelopes before and just put on two stamps but wasn't sure what the correct postage was.

Does anyone know?

If it's just the catalog and one piece of paper it is one stamp (41 cents)

Yeah! Great.. thanks Linda!

Last fall I mailed the Holiday mini and a letter to all of my past hosts and good customers. I stopped in one of the MailBox places and asked them to check my postage and they said I needed 17 more cents on each. I took it to the post office and they said nope, I was still under weight. Just goes to show you how much mark-up the mail box place charges.

pamperedlinda said:
Last fall I mailed the Holiday mini and a letter to all of my past hosts and good customers. I stopped in one of the MailBox places and asked them to check my postage and they said I needed 17 more cents on each. I took it to the post office and they said nope, I was still under weight. Just goes to show you how much mark-up the mail box place charges.

I did the same thing, except took it to the post office - and had to add postage! I think it depends on which way the wind is blowing and the phase of the moon....

Hrm... perhaps I'll fix one up and take it down to the post office before I go and mail a bunch of them out.

I just printed the Guest Special for March - 4 to a page, cut them out and inserted them into the middle of the mini-cat. I only put one $.41 stamp on them (after taping them shut) and they all mailed fine! People are already calling/emailing me with orders! :D

Do you have a copy of the post cards you made?

chefallison53 said:
Do you have a copy of the post cards you made?

I just used the ones from Consultant's Corner - the March Guest Special PDF - you can print "multiple items per page" in your printer software (all are different) and print up to 4 on a page, then cut them to fit in the mini-cat. Easy-peasy! :balloon:

1. How do I determine the correct postage for my mini catalog mailing?

The postage for your mini catalog mailing will depend on the weight of each individual catalog and the total number of catalogs being mailed. You can use a postage calculator or consult with your local post office for assistance in determining the correct postage amount.

2. Can I use regular stamps to mail out my mini catalogs?

Yes, you can use regular stamps as long as the total postage amount is correct for your mailing. However, using a postage meter or online postage service may be more convenient and efficient for larger mailings.

3. Do I need to include any additional fees or charges when mailing out mini catalogs?

In addition to postage, you may need to include fees for any special services such as tracking or insurance. It is best to check with your local post office for any potential additional charges.

4. How can I save on postage when mailing out mini catalogs?

One way to save on postage is to ensure that your mini catalogs meet the requirements for standard mail, which is less expensive than first-class mail. You can also consider using bulk mailing services to further reduce costs.

5. Can I use my own packaging for mailing out mini catalogs?

Yes, you can use your own packaging as long as it meets the size and weight restrictions set by the postal service. It is recommended to use sturdy packaging to protect your catalogs during mailing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjwr
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefJeniLobdell
  • leahevanson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • susanr613