• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postage for Mini Catalog: Answers & Estimates

In summary, the cost of shipping a mini catalog varies depending on weight, destination, and shipping method. Estimated shipping costs range from $2.00 to $5.00 within the US and can be found in the catalog or on the website. There is a minimum order requirement of $75 for free shipping within the US, and expedited shipping options are available for an additional cost. Additional fees may apply for shipping mini catalogs internationally, and the recipient is responsible for any customs fees and taxes.
heather223
Gold Member
Any one have any idea how much postage it is to mail the mini catalog? THANKS! :confused:

FYI - my SD told me you can put the mini catalog and one piece of paper in an envelope and it'll still be 41 cents.

1. How much does it cost to ship a mini catalog?

The cost of shipping a mini catalog varies depending on the weight, destination, and shipping method chosen. Our estimated shipping costs for a single mini catalog range from $2.00 to $5.00 within the United States.

2. Can I get an estimation of the shipping costs before placing an order?

Yes, we provide estimated shipping costs for mini catalogs in our catalog and on our website. However, the actual shipping cost may vary slightly once the order is processed and packaged.

3. Is there a minimum order requirement for free shipping of mini catalogs?

Yes, our minimum order for free shipping of mini catalogs is $75. This applies to orders within the United States only. For orders outside the US, shipping costs will still apply.

4. Can I request expedited shipping for my mini catalog order?

Yes, we offer expedited shipping options for an additional cost. Please contact our customer service team for more information and to arrange expedited shipping for your mini catalog order.

5. Are there any additional fees for shipping mini catalogs internationally?

Yes, there may be additional fees for shipping mini catalogs internationally, such as customs fees and taxes. These fees are the responsibility of the recipient and may vary depending on the country. Please contact your local customs office for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • chefjwr