• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Current Postage for the Mini Catalog????

In summary, the current postage rate for the mini catalog is determined by its weight and destination. Additional postage may be required if it exceeds the standard weight limit or if it is being mailed internationally. Stamps can be used, but it is recommended to use postage labels or have it weighed at the post office. Special postage rates are available for bulk mailing through the USPS BMEU or a third-party mail service provider. Postage meters can also be used, but it is important to ensure proper calibration and to have it weighed at the post office.
chefjwr
Has anyone sent a mini catalog and had it successfully received? What is the correct postage? Did you put it in an envelope or tape and send as is??

When I've sent them before, I would tape & send as is. I used the regular letter postage, which would now be $.41.

Thanks pamperedgirl. Did your customer receive it ok?

I've sent them with regular postage in the past and had some customers not receive them. I am going to send them out again with just tape and a stamp because it is alot cheaper than sending the whole new catalog.

I'm going to stick mine in envelopes - I think the cost is the same, and they have a much better chance of making it to their destination intact.

Maybe I'll try that. Do you think it will be 41 cents with the catalog being in the envelope? The bad thing is when I put things in envelopes it makes me want to add more stuff; like host special flyers, recipes, etc.

I wouldn't add anything except maybe a small note that says when I received this mini catalog I thought of you. Let's talk about a booking so you can earn some of these new products. I did it from conference last year and had several orders of the new products as soon as I got back. I just used those stickers that are perforated for opening things like this and stuck the note to the edge of the sticker on the inside.

No problems in getting them mailed.

I like the personalized note. Great idea!

1. What is the current postage rate for the mini catalog?

The current postage rate for the mini catalog is determined by the weight of the catalog and the destination it is being mailed to. Please refer to the USPS website for the most up-to-date rates.

2. Does the mini catalog require additional postage?

The mini catalog may require additional postage if it exceeds the standard weight limit for a letter or if it is being mailed internationally. It is important to check with the USPS for the exact postage amount needed.

3. Can I use stamps to mail the mini catalog?

Yes, stamps can be used to mail the mini catalog as long as the correct amount is affixed. However, it is recommended to use postage labels or to have the mini catalog weighed at the post office to ensure the correct amount is applied.

4. Are there any special postage rates for bulk mailing the mini catalog?

Yes, there are special postage rates for bulk mailing the mini catalog. This can be done through the USPS Business Mail Entry Unit (BMEU) or through a third-party mail service provider. Contact your local post office for more information.

5. Can I use a postage meter to mail the mini catalog?

Yes, postage meters can be used to mail the mini catalog. However, it is important to make sure the meter is properly calibrated to ensure the correct postage amount is applied. It is recommended to have the mini catalog weighed at the post office if using a postage meter.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • smilesarepriceless
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Addie4TLC
  • heather223