• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Catalog Postage: How Much and How to Send?

In summary, mini catalogs can be ordered through the supply order form for $3.00 for a pack of 25. However, for the upcoming fall season, they will only be available to US consultants after NC. A sample one may also be included in the change over kit.
leahevanson
Gold Member
How much postage should I put on the Mini Catalogs? I live nowhere near a post office, and I am hoping that a first class stamp will cover it. Anyone know? Thanks! :)

I sent out mini catalogs last change over and a regular stamp (.42 right now) or a Forever Stamp will be just fine.

Since it costs the same to mail a letter, I am placing the minis in an envelope w/upcoming specials page inside. That way they are lost or thrown out as junk either.

Thanks, that sounds like a good idea!

I just mailed a few this week and sealed them shut on all 3 sides with a little circle sticker. It was a normal stamp to mail.

if you put it in an envelope and add papers, make sure you weigh it. I mailed a few that way this week and one of mine was over.

silly question, but here goes...Where do we get the mini catalogs? Are they only available in the US? Or can those of us in Canada get them?

CyndiWilliams said:
silly question, but here goes...

Where do we get the mini catalogs? Are they only available in the US? Or can those of us in Canada get them?

I think they are currently only available to US consultants (for the upcoming fall season) as you haven't had your NC yet. I am not sure if they are something you have had available in the past. But you can check by going to CC and looking at your paperwork/supply order. They should be right around the catalogs and such and they are for the US anyhow, $3.00 for a pack of 25.

I hope this helps!!

Hi Cindy!

The mini catalogs can be ordered through the supply order form but like it was mentionned, the new ones will only be available after NC. You should receive a sample one in your change over kit.

1. How much does it cost to send a mini catalog through the mail?

The cost of postage for a mini catalog varies depending on the weight of the catalog, the destination, and the shipping method chosen. It is best to consult with your local post office for specific pricing.

2. Do I need to use a certain type of envelope for mailing mini catalogs?

Yes, it is recommended to use a bubble mailer or padded envelope to protect the mini catalog during shipping. This may incur additional postage fees.

3. Can I request a specific postage method for my mini catalogs?

Yes, you can request a specific postage method such as first-class or priority mail. However, this may affect the overall cost of postage.

4. Are there any special postage discounts for mailing mini catalogs in bulk?

Yes, there are special postage discounts available for bulk mailing. Contact your local post office for details and eligibility requirements.

5. Can I track the delivery of my mini catalogs?

Yes, you can track the delivery of your mini catalogs by using a tracking service provided by the postal service. This may incur additional fees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • susanr613
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • heather223