• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Does It Cost to Mail a Catalog?

In summary, the cost to mail a Pampered Chef catalog can range from $1 to $3 per catalog, depending on weight and location. A minimum of 200 catalogs must be mailed for a bulk mailing discount. There is a fee for customizing and personalizing catalogs, which varies. Adding inserts or flyers to a catalog mailing incurs an additional cost, determined by size and weight. A digital catalog option is available for free, which can help save on mailing costs.
rbergwrightchef
Gold Member
Does anyone know the postage on mailing one catalog?
and
1 catalog in a large envelope?

How about a host packet?
Folder, 2 catalogs, 8 outside order forms/flyers in a yellow large envelope??..

I am stuck at home with nothing to weigh my packages..
Thanks!!!

I know the one catalog with a single piece of paper will cost $1.51. I don't know any of the others.

my last host packet was about $4 to send, but it was for a catty show with about 7 books, & it went Priority because of the size. If it's lighter I would think that first class would be fine & should be under $2.

rbergwrightchef said:
Does anyone know the postage on mailing one catalog?
and
1 catalog in a large envelope?

How about a host packet?
Folder, 2 catalogs, 8 outside order forms/flyers in a yellow large envelope??..

I am stuck at home with nothing to weigh my packages..
Thanks!!!

It's $1.50 or so to send one catalog w/ a few pieces of paper.

Anymore than one catalog and you should just send it in one of the priority envelopes- where you fit as much as you can in the envelope for around $5 (postage just went up).

Also, the priority envelopes (which you pick up at the post office or you can order them I think) are free and they look more professional then a plain envelope.

nicole

I send out all my catalog show host packets with a flat rate priority envelope, I print my labels online and get free Delivery confirmation. Also with priority mail you can request USPS pick-up at your home. I belive the flat rate is around $4.75 or so.

My host packs are $5.15 now for priority.

Buy a postage scale--it's well worth the cost.

1. How much does it cost to mail a Pampered Chef catalog?

The cost to mail a Pampered Chef catalog varies depending on the weight and size of the catalog, as well as the location it is being mailed to. Typically, the cost ranges from $1 to $3 per catalog.

2. Is there a minimum number of catalogs that must be mailed for a bulk mailing discount?

Yes, in order to receive a bulk mailing discount, a minimum of 200 catalogs must be mailed at one time.

3. Are there additional fees for customizing and personalizing catalogs?

Yes, there is a small fee for customizing and personalizing catalogs, which varies depending on the extent of the customization.

4. How much does it cost to add inserts or flyers to my catalog mailing?

The cost to add inserts or flyers to a catalog mailing varies depending on the size and weight of the insert. Please contact your Pampered Chef consultant for specific pricing.

5. Can I opt for a digital catalog instead of a physical one to save on mailing costs?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a digital catalog option that can be shared through email or social media. This option is free and can help save on mailing costs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pcgogetter
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • chefpelkey