• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Mini Catalogs Be Mailed with Regular Postage?

In summary, mini catalogs are smaller versions of regular Pampered Chef catalogs that feature a curated selection of products and are sent out to customers in between regular catalog releases. The cost of sending out mini catalogs varies and Pampered Chef offers a discounted rate for bulk orders. Customers can choose which mini catalogs to send or opt for a pre-set schedule. It is recommended to send out mini catalogs at least once a month, but frequency can vary depending on the customer base and promotions. To order and send out mini catalogs, one can log into their Pampered Chef account and select the "Marketing" tab to choose the desired mini catalogs and quantity. The mini catalogs will then be processed and shipped out by Pampered Chef.
khollein
Hi,
Does anyone know if you can mail out the mini-catalogs for regular postage (41 cents)? Or does it require additional. I'm never near the post office and when I am the line is super long. I'd like to mail some out today if possible. Thanks for any help.

Kim

They should be regular postage. Especially if you don't have "extras" in them (like folded up full-page flyers) that would add weight.

I just mailed out a bunch of them & I placed regular postage on them. I also added a small piece of tape to keep the catalog pages together. Someone told me that you should do that for the post office. It helps it go through the machine better, or something like that.

Tracy

The PO regs are that you should actually tape together all 3 sides, and the crease should be on the bottom (which is how HO oriented them when they printed the area for addresses).

If you mail them just the way the are, but add tape, they cost 41 cents. If you add anything at all to them, it pushes them up to the next postage level. Last year, I put mine in envelopes and it pushed them over!

What are mini catalogs and how do they differ from regular catalogs?

Mini catalogs are smaller versions of the regular Pampered Chef catalogs that feature a curated selection of products. They are usually themed, such as seasonal or for a specific type of cooking. Mini catalogs are typically sent out to customers in between regular catalog releases.

How much does it cost to send out mini catalogs?

The cost of postage for mini catalogs varies depending on the weight and size of the catalog, as well as the destination. However, Pampered Chef offers a discounted rate for sending out bulk orders of mini catalogs.

Can I choose which mini catalogs to send to my customers?

Yes, you can choose which mini catalogs to send to your customers. You can either select specific mini catalogs to send, or you can opt for a pre-set schedule where Pampered Chef will automatically send out the latest mini catalogs to your customers.

How often should I send out mini catalogs?

It is recommended to send out mini catalogs at least once a month to keep your customers engaged and informed about new products. However, you can also send them out more frequently if you have a large customer base or if there are special promotions or events happening.

What is the process for ordering and sending out mini catalogs?

To order mini catalogs, you can log into your Pampered Chef account and select the "Marketing" tab. From there, you can choose which mini catalogs you want to order and the quantity. The mini catalogs will then be sent to Pampered Chef to be processed and shipped out to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • Monty060609
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • leahevanson