• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Find Out the Postage for Mailing a Catalog in a Manilla Envelope

In summary, the cost for mailing a catalog in a manilla envelope through Pampered Chef can range from $2 to $5, depending on the weight and destination. Tracking information is provided for all shipments, including catalogs mailed in manilla envelopes. The delivery time can vary from 2-7 business days for domestic shipments and 6-10 business days for international shipments. Additional items cannot be added to a catalog shipment in a manilla envelope, and there are restrictions on the size and weight of the envelope. It must not exceed 1 pound and must comply with standard postal regulations for envelope size and thickness.
mhrivera
I am mailing a catalog in a manilla envelope, and don't want to go to the post office! Does anybody know how much postage it needs? Thanks!

The large manilla envelopes start at $0.80 for the first ounce, then you add $0.17 for each additional ounce. I just put a catalog and envelope on a scale and it's 5 oz. If my scale is accurate, the total cost would be $1.48. HTH.

Sounds good to me! Thanks!

1. How much does it cost to mail a catalog in a manilla envelope through Pampered Chef?

The cost for mailing a catalog in a manilla envelope through Pampered Chef varies depending on the weight of the envelope and the destination. However, on average, it can cost anywhere from $2 to $5.

2. Can I track the shipment of my catalog in a manilla envelope?

Yes, Pampered Chef provides tracking information for all shipments, including catalogs mailed in manilla envelopes. Once your package has been shipped, you will receive an email with a tracking number that you can use to track the status of your shipment.

3. How long does it take for a catalog in a manilla envelope to be delivered?

The delivery time for a catalog in a manilla envelope can vary depending on the destination. In general, it can take anywhere from 2-7 business days for domestic shipments and 6-10 business days for international shipments.

4. Can I add additional items to my catalog shipment in a manilla envelope?

Unfortunately, no. Pampered Chef's catalog mailing service only allows for the mailing of catalogs in manilla envelopes. If you wish to purchase additional items, they will need to be shipped separately.

5. Are there any restrictions on the size or weight of the manilla envelope for catalog mailing?

Yes, the maximum weight for a manilla envelope for catalog mailing through Pampered Chef is 1 pound. The envelope must also be able to fit within standard postal regulations for envelope size and thickness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bsaxman
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • photochef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • lkprescott