• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Postage Requirements for Mini Catalogs

In summary, the minimum number of mini catalogs that can be sent through the mail is 50, which is also the required minimum order quantity for postage discounts. Postage for mini catalogs is included in the total cost of the order and there is no need to pay for it separately. Other items can be added to the order as long as the minimum requirement is met. Mini catalogs must be a specific size and weight to qualify for postage discounts. The postage on mini catalogs cannot be customized, but a return address label can be added to the envelope.
smilesarepriceless
Gold Member
what postage is needed on the mini catalog?

I mailed a bunch today, they take regular letter stamps. And of course you know that you MUST follow up with a phone call to everyone you send one too.

I used a regular stamp on mine. At least one person I know for sure received the one I sent.

I am certain it is one regular stamp. I took mine to PO and checked

I had my mail room weigh it and it was a regular letter stamp. Mine even had a card stock piece of paper in it - the same size as the catalog and it was still just 1 stamp.

Yes, to agree with everyone above, I took mine to the USPS and they said one regular first class stamp.

I mailed a bunch from conference and used regular stamps that I bought at the Hotel. I made sure to take sticky notes with me to write a personal note inside. Les Hewitt recommended it. It works. I got some catalog and cooking shows for September from that. People called me to tell me they felt special because I remembered them while in Chicago.

Related to Postage Requirements for Mini Catalogs

1. What is the minimum number of mini catalogs that can be sent through the mail?

The minimum number of mini catalogs that can be sent through the mail is 50. This is the required minimum order quantity for mini catalogs to be eligible for postage discounts.

2. Do I need to pay for postage separately for mini catalogs?

No, postage for mini catalogs is included in the total cost of your order. Pampered Chef takes care of the postage requirements for mini catalogs so you don't have to worry about it.

3. Can I add other items to my mini catalog order and still qualify for postage discounts?

Yes, as long as your order meets the minimum requirement of 50 mini catalogs, you can add other items to your order and still qualify for postage discounts.

4. Is there a specific size or weight requirement for mini catalogs to qualify for postage discounts?

Yes, mini catalogs must be between 4.25" x 5.5" and 6" x 9" in size and weigh no more than 3.3 ounces to qualify for postage discounts.

5. Can I customize the postage on my mini catalogs?

No, the postage on mini catalogs is pre-printed and cannot be customized. However, you can add your own return address label to the back of the mini catalog envelope.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • heather223
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
pcchris
  • chefjwr