• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Much Postage for Mini-Cats?

In summary, the cost of postage for mailing mini-cats varies based on weight and destination, and can be determined using the USPS postage calculator or by visiting a local post office. Regular stamps can be used as long as they cover the required postage, but it is recommended to use a postage scale or seek assistance from the post office. Additional fees may apply for mailing mini-cats, and they cannot be shipped in a flat rate box. There is no limit to the number of mini-cats that can be mailed in one package as long as the weight limit of 70 pounds is not exceeded. However, the weight of the package will affect the postage cost.
susanr613
Gold Member
Does anyone know how much postage to put on the mini-cats?

Thanks!!

A .41 works fine for me.

Just make sure to tape up all the sides, the post office doesn't like when you don't. I usually just tuck it in an envelope so it doesn't get torn in transit.

1. How much does postage cost for mini-cats?

The cost of postage for mini-cats varies depending on the weight and destination of the package. The best way to determine the exact cost is to use the USPS postage calculator or visit your local post office for assistance.

2. Can I use regular stamps to mail mini-cats?

Yes, you can use regular stamps to mail mini-cats as long as the total value of the stamps is equal to or greater than the required postage for the package. However, it is recommended to use a postage scale or visit your local post office for accurate postage cost.

3. Are there any additional fees for mailing mini-cats?

In addition to the cost of postage, there may be additional fees for mailing mini-cats such as insurance, tracking, or special handling fees. These fees can vary depending on the carrier and destination. It is best to check with the carrier or post office for more information.

4. Can I use a flat rate box to mail mini-cats?

No, mini-cats cannot be shipped in a flat rate box as they are not eligible for this type of shipping. You will need to use regular packaging and pay for the appropriate postage based on weight and destination.

5. Is there a limit to how many mini-cats I can mail in one package?

The maximum weight for a package is 70 pounds, so as long as your package is within this weight limit, you can mail as many mini-cats as you want. However, keep in mind that the weight of the package will affect the cost of postage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• lkprescott
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • leahevanson
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Chef Gilles
  • Polliewiggle