• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Need Help Fast - Have to Call Host Back in 10 Minutes

In summary, the show is not allowing the purchase of the holiday plates and platter. The show is from September and the product update may not have worked.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I'm trying to close a show and it's NOT letting me at the holiday platter or holiday plates. I thought those were now available to order??? HELP!!

Also, can a host not use the host special under her free product value or is that only if she wants to get guest specials such as in November with stoneware. I've been selling 4 years and I should KNOW this but I'm so confused - I'll blame it on my morphine meds (although I haven't had any since noon!)

Now I'm thinking the free is free, the host special is separate and so are the half price and it's only the guest specials that she could use with her additional discount or free not the host special....is that right? HELP please asap!!!

Thanks in advance!

Have you updated your P3?

Right....you can't use FPV to buy the Host or Guest Specials. I figure they may be able to do it in November though with the stoneware! I just got an update on my P3, so that may help you get the plates and platter...

Is the show dated in Oct? If it's a Sept. show, you can't order the holiday plates.

And she cannot get the host special with her free product value.

Thanks all. I HAD done an update on the 1st but it obviously didn't work because although it was allowing the host special numbers and the guest's free pumpkin dish it wouldn't allow those products at all. So I did another program update and it said no update available, then I did the product one (again) and this time it worked (?)

I don't know WHY I was thinking yes, you can use the host specials under your FPV if you have so much FPV to use and don't want anything else. I KNOW they are seperate benefits and that you only combine the additional discount with the FPV after it's been used up but I kept thinking about November when we use the guest special #'s under the FPV and additional discount for bigger savings and couldn't make it make sense to me, or my host. Thank goodness she's been a host multiple times with me over the years and knows I'm not USUALLY a bonehead and that I'm on meds. She understood, was glad I got the holiday products to work and all's well.

Thanks again all for replying so quickly. Oh and for Jessica and Jane, we don't have P3 here on PP. Maybe we'll start it in the new season when you all are forced to convert over? One can only hope (or not :D)

1. Can you help me come up with a quick and easy recipe for tonight's party?

Yes, absolutely! Our Pampered Chef consultants are trained to provide quick and easy recipe ideas for any occasion. We can suggest recipes that use our products or can be easily made with ingredients you already have on hand.

2. I need to know how to use a specific product for the party. Can you walk me through it?

Of course! Our consultants are very knowledgeable about all of our products and can provide step-by-step instructions on how to use them. We can also provide tips and tricks for the best results.

3. What are some popular products that I should feature at my party?

Our top-selling products include our stoneware, cookware, and kitchen tools such as the Quick Cooker, Food Chopper, and Mix 'N Scraper. These products are versatile and can be used for a variety of recipes, making them great options to showcase at your party.

4. I'm worried about staying within my budget for the party. Can you help me find affordable options?

We understand the importance of staying within a budget. That's why we offer a range of products at different price points to fit any budget. Our consultants can also provide suggestions for budget-friendly recipes and tips for saving money while still hosting a successful party.

5. My guests have specific dietary restrictions. Can you recommend recipes that cater to those needs?

Absolutely! We have a variety of recipes that cater to different dietary restrictions, such as gluten-free, vegetarian, and dairy-free. Our consultants can also provide ingredient substitutions and customization options for our recipes to accommodate your guests' needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Rossana
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • CarrieAnne22
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • chefgirlrd