• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Holiday Mini Release Date Out This Year?

In summary, the conversation revolved around the release of holiday mini catalogs and whether or not they would be coming out soon. It was suggested that they might be announced in October, but there was uncertainty about the exact date. Some members expressed frustration about ordering catalogs and minis and then finding out new ones were coming out shortly after. Others hoped for the release of a mid-season catalog that would include a popular product, and there was discussion about when these mid-season releases have happened in the past. It was confirmed that the current catalogs could still be used until the new ones are released.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Are they coming out with holiday minis this year? I don't remember and I need to order more minis but don't want to order them now if minis are due to come out soon. If they're putting them out this year, anyone know when?

I wish I knew. I also need to order catalogs but I will be upset if we come out with a mid-season just after I order.

Looks like we're all holding off to find out.

We've all done it - just placed a big order for catalogs & mini's - and then the next day they announce the mid-season ones are available now....

I just called HO and the operator "went to check". She said that we will be getting mid-season catalogs and minis and they should be announced in October - she thought early...

BethCooks4U said:
I just called HO and the operator "went to check". She said that we will be getting mid-season catalogs and minis and they should be announced in October - she thought early...

Thanks Beth! Hopefully I can hold off til the announcement!

BethCooks4U said:

You're a lifesaver, Beth. I'll hold off on the supply order until Oct. 1. I'll just have to pull catalogs from host packets until then. So much for getting a leg up on host packets.

Now let's pray that the person you spoke with at HO who spoke with the other person actually had their facts straight. ;)

Yeah I hope so too! I suggested that they really need to tell us earlier as it's so upsetting to order and then learn the next day there'd be new ones when we could have waited.

I have 35 catalogs and 4 shows in the next week so hopefully they'll let us get the new ones right away!

Argh...I only have a handful of minis left and have a SLEW of invites to get out for my October shows. I REALLLLY don't want to order more until the new minis come out but really, they should be out alreadyyyyyyyyy!!!

It seems to me that last year they were available in NOVEMBER. hmmm... let me check my supply order. Well, I ordered holiday minis on Oct. 2 but evidently we didn't have a mid season winter catalog last year as the item number didn't change.

My thought and HOPE is we DO this year and it includes the DCB for guests too - a girl can dream!

BethCooks4U said:
It seems to me that last year they were available in NOVEMBER. hmmm... let me check my supply order. Well, I ordered holiday minis on Oct. 2 but evidently we didn't have a mid season winter catalog last year as the item number didn't change.

My thought and HOPE is we DO this year and it includes the DCB for guests too - a girl can dream!
Ohhhhh, I'm dreaming right along with you!

they will be available and are going to be included in shipment soon, per my NE on a conference call this week.

Oh PCJenni, for a moment I thought you meant DCB will be available (to guests again) soon. I was so excited, lol. Then I realized you meant the minis. Poo! LOL

BethCooks4U said:

I'm dreaming with you, Beth and Becky! I hope the message from HO was correct with a mid-season catalog and holiday minis and that they didn't mean just a holiday mini. I'd rather that there not be a new product like the surprise Cool & Serve so the DCB being available to everyone would be a wonderful reason for a mid-season catalog. And my last sceptical thought is that it/they had better be available Oct. 1 and not Oct. 15 or later. There was no mid-season catalog last F/W.

We can still use the now current catalogs right? I'm a newbie & just got a slew of catalogs.....

bostonbelle said:
We can still use the now current catalogs right? I'm a newbie & just got a slew of catalogs.....

Yes. There won't be differences in prices, etc., just some pictures, arrangement and possibly recipes. If there are any suprises there will also be a flyer available.

I remember when they used to come out with a handful of products that were available to purchase mid-season.

The good thing is that if they do have any new items or changes, it should be in the mini and on a catalog insert so even if you have to buy catalogs now you can still show the new at your parties.

1. When is the holiday mini release date for this year?

The holiday mini release date for this year has not been officially announced yet. However, it is typically released in late September or early October.

2. Will there be a holiday mini catalog this year?

Yes, there will be a holiday mini catalog released this year. It is a highly anticipated catalog featuring new and exclusive products for the holiday season.

3. Can I pre-order from the holiday mini catalog?

Yes, you can pre-order from the holiday mini catalog as soon as it is released. This allows you to get your hands on the new products before they sell out. Keep an eye out for the pre-order announcement on our website and social media pages.

4. Will there be any special deals or promotions for the holiday mini release?

Yes, there will likely be some special deals and promotions for the holiday mini release. Make sure to sign up for our email newsletter and follow us on social media to stay updated on any sales or promotions.

5. Can I host a holiday mini party and earn rewards?

Yes, you can host a holiday mini party and earn rewards, just like with any other Pampered Chef party. Our holiday products make great gifts, so hosting a party is a great way to share them with your friends and family while earning rewards for yourself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • flemings99
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
frozenchef
  • JennLizFran