• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Jilleysue: Qualified and Ready to Accept Orders and Set Up Wedding Registries!

In summary, Jill has been qualified to accept orders through her website and can now set up wedding registries. Excellent news for all of the Pampered Chef enthusiasts out there!
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Hey everybody!!!!!!

As of this morning...Jilleysue is QUALIFIED!!!!

She can now accept orders through her website!!
She can now set up wedding registries!!!

WAY TO GO JILLEYSUE!!!!!

:D :) :D :) :D :) :D :)

CONGRATULATIONS JILL!! That is awesome!!!

Awesome Jill:D I'm sure you'll have many more successes with PC! Plus, I'm sure you'll get your star here soon too~another accomplishment!

Yah!! You really DO Pampered Chef instead of just organizing us all, LOL!! Congrats!

Hey, congratulations Jilleysue!

Great job!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS Jill!!!:)

Good job Jill!!! We knew you could do it!

Great Job!!!:)

Way to go Jill!

Woo Hoo
Great Job Jill!!!!

Great Job Jilly!!! :D

Congrats Jilleysue!

WOW...I just got back from a tough meeting and read this...YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! Now that is some good news!!! Just made my day...considering my cake for my cluster meeting tonight broke in half...WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!

Thank you Thank you!!! What great news and what great feeling to get the congrats from ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Carolyn and THANKS TO YOU GUYS!!

Way to go Jilly!!!

Wonderful Job*****

Congratulations! Free stuff coming your way soon!!

You go girl:)

Super Job!!! Keep up the good work!

Way to go Jill ~~ Did you cut your hair??:confused:

PCGINA said:
Way to go Jill ~~ Did you cut your hair??:confused:

That pic was from a couple months a go. Thanks for the congrats.
Free stuff.....REALLY????:D :D :D

Wow, I got my new nametag today too. WOW...I am someone...LOL

YAY!!!! Congratulations!!! I don't even have a nametag!!!! :eek:

:D Congrats Jill! What an accomplishment in such a short amount of time!

Woo hoo! I'm doing the happy dance with ya!

Well I actually have had my kit since April, I have to admit. I was the one Carolyn thought was the kitnapper...hahaha. Had some personal issues going on....kept all everything in the box though..everything ready because I really wanted to do it...and then in November things finally settled down and I just grabbed the box, grabbed the binder and said..time to get started. So it hasn't been a short amount of time..but I am trying to go full force now.

HAPPY DANCE....HAPPY DANCE..YAHOOO!!!

Jilleysue said:
Well I actually have had my kit since April, I have to admit. I was the one Carolyn thought was the kitnapper...hahaha. Had some personal issues going on....kept all everything in the box though..everything ready because I really wanted to do it...and then in November things finally settled down and I just grabbed the box, grabbed the binder and said..time to get started. So it hasn't been a short amount of time..but I am trying to go full force now.

HAPPY DANCE....HAPPY DANCE..YAHOOO!!!

But is HAS been a short amount of time since you re-opened the box in November...so, YES, it is still a heck of an accomplishment!!!

Way To Go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Way to go JilleySue!! I'm doing the Snoopy Dance.. yep I look like a freakin' fool dancing around like Snoopy here in my daytime office here at work, but who cares!!! Life is too short to be plain, dull and boring!

Cheers

Congrats!Way to go Jilly!! May this be the first of many successes with your PC business!!:) :) :) :) Hey, maybe you too can have a nice messy desk like the rest of us!!:eek: (Well, ok...not ALL of us!!);)
Ann

baychef said:
Way to go Jilly!! May this be the first of many successes with your PC business!!:) :) :) :) Hey, maybe you too can have a nice messy desk like the rest of us!!:eek: (Well, ok...not ALL of us!!);)
Ann

NOPE NOPE NOPE...no messy desk for me. I start having anxiety. It is messy while I work, but then everything goes back to it's home when I am done. :p

Congrats, Jill!!! That's just awesome! I know you'll do well from here on out!:)

I am trying...Carolyn is an INCREDIBLE Mentor. I hope I can be just like her when I grow up...LOL

Jilleysue said:
I am trying...Carolyn is an INCREDIBLE Mentor. I hope I can be just like her when I grow up...LOL

Yeah right...me?? Incredible? Bahahahahahahahaha!!!
Oh...and using my name and "grown-up" in the same post...come on now - that's just insulting :p

congrats jilleysue!

HEHEHE, I thought you would get a kick out of that Carolyn...LOL

I still want to get those quick comments down..." Oh you think it costs too much, well then host a show and get it for free". Love love love that...LOL

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
gilliandanielle
  • ChefJesssica
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
ChefJesssica
  • clover71199