• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Start Your Wedding Shower & Registry Business Today!

In summary, the cost to start a wedding shower & registry business with Pampered Chef is $109, which includes a starter kit with over $400 worth of products and business supplies, as well as training and support. As a consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on sales, as well as bonuses and incentives. No prior cooking experience is necessary, as Pampered Chef provides training and resources. Their products range from cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, perfect for wedding showers and registries. Pampered Chef also offers marketing materials and support for consultants, including digital and print materials and guidance from experienced team members.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
I just got a web order for a catalog show this month - and she asked for me to contact her about Wedding Shower, Wedding Registry, and becoming a consultant! She asked what her start up cost would be, and wants me to call her this morning - going to do it right now! WooHoo!:D

Awesome Becky!! Let us know!!

I wish they were all that simple!WOW! 10 minutes on the phone and I have a new recruit! This woman knew what she wanted and had all her questions ready, I mostly just listened and answered her questions (she has sold Partylite) - After 10 minutes she said "I definitely want to do this - how do I get started?" She booked a show for Aug 26th (Yea! I needed another one in August!) and is going to sign at her show!:D :D :D I might actually make the 3 is for me challenge!

Congrats! I wish I could get one like that. That is awesome!

Jeanie

Congrats Becky!! Good for you!

What is the cost to start a wedding shower & registry business with Pampered Chef?

The cost to start a wedding shower & registry business with Pampered Chef is $109. This includes a starter kit with over $400 worth of products and business supplies, as well as access to training and support from our team.

Can I earn commission on sales from my wedding shower & registry business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you can earn up to 25% commission on sales from your wedding shower & registry business. Plus, you can also earn bonuses and incentives based on your performance.

Do I need to have cooking experience to start a wedding shower & registry business with Pampered Chef?

No, you do not need to have cooking experience to start a wedding shower & registry business with Pampered Chef. Our training and resources will provide you with all the knowledge and skills you need to successfully sell our products and host cooking parties.

What types of products are available for wedding showers & registries through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers a wide range of kitchen and cooking products that are perfect for wedding showers and registries. From cookware and bakeware to kitchen tools and gadgets, our high-quality products are designed to make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable.

Does Pampered Chef provide marketing materials and support for my wedding shower & registry business?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a variety of marketing materials and support to help promote your wedding shower & registry business. This includes digital and print materials, as well as guidance and advice from our experienced team members.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
ahammons
  • pampchefrhondab
  • General Chat
Replies