• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Shipping Cost Inquiry for Merrill Wedding Registry Cards

The shipping isn't going to be much, so I think I'll just buy them. If she doesn't need them all, then I'll have extras just in case!
ahammons
I have a bride for an upcoming shower that wants me to order the Merrill Wedding Registry cards. Is there a way to find out the shipping cost before actually submitting the order?

Okay, so this is sort of related to this question... the bride is offering to pay for the cards. I thought about just buying them for her, but I don't know. Does anyone else buy these for the couple, or do you get the money from them??

I dont usually buy that kinda stuff for my hosts/brides. Just cause they are pretty pricey:) And Merril's shipping is way too much I think. All I ordered from them were some host envelopes, and a t-shirt and they charged me $12 in shipping!! I was really surprised. That is a lot to charge for shipping. I usually go on supply order and buy the bridal apron for the bride and let everyone sign it at the shower. Thats usually all I do for my brides is the apron, it is $10 on supply. I try not to spend anymore than that on hosts.
hope this helps.:)

I've got a box of the personalized registry cards. When needed, I just give brides a handful. The personalized ones come in a box, like business cards.I guess it depends on what other stores in your area do. If they charge for cards, then go for it. I'd feel funny charging for them.

You can check the shipping rates on Merrill's. They go by total amount of order, not weight, so it ends up being costly on some things. If you click on the help link, a popup window will come up and close to the bottom, under Shipping and Handling, it'll give you a chart of shipping charges.

RebelChef said:
You can check the shipping rates on Merrill's. They go by total amount of order, not weight, so it ends up being costly on some things. If you click on the help link, a popup window will come up and close to the bottom, under Shipping and Handling, it'll give you a chart of shipping charges.
Thanks! I didn't know we could do this.

The shipping isn't going to be much, so I think I'll just buy them. If she doesn't need them all, then I'll have extras just in case!

chefann said:
I've got a box of the personalized registry cards. When needed, I just give brides a handful. The personalized ones come in a box, like business cards.

I guess it depends on what other stores in your area do. If they charge for cards, then go for it. I'd feel funny charging for them.
Yeah, I didn't want to charge her for them - it sort of shocked me when she asked the price, then how I wanted her to pay me. lol

What is Merrill's and how does it relate to Pampered Chef?

Merrill's is a kitchenware brand that is owned by Pampered Chef. Pampered Chef offers a variety of high-quality cooking and baking products, including those under the Merrill's brand.

What types of products are available under the Merrill's brand?

Merrill's offers a range of kitchenware products, including cookware, bakeware, and kitchen tools. Some popular items include non-stick skillets, silicone baking mats, and stainless steel mixing bowls.

Are Merrill's products covered by a warranty?

Yes, all Merrill's products are covered by a lifetime warranty. This means that if you experience any defects or issues with your product, you can contact Pampered Chef for a replacement or refund.

Can I purchase Merrill's products directly from Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can purchase Merrill's products directly from Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef consultant. You can also find Merrill's products at select retailers that carry Pampered Chef products.

Are there any special care instructions for Merrill's products?

Yes, it is recommended to hand wash all Merrill's products to prolong their lifespan. Some products may also be dishwasher safe, but be sure to check the product care instructions before putting them in the dishwasher.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies