• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Order Gift Certificates on a Wedding Registry?

In summary, the best way for the mother to purchase the gift certificate for the daughter's shower is to email the daughter and ask her to order the cookware online with the gift certificate. The mother can then hold the shower in September and get the cookware at a 60% discount.
pampered.chris
Gold Member
Can this be done? I can not find the place where guests can order gift certificates for the bride & groom in their registry.
I have many customers asking about this.
Please help!!

Bumping...I need suggestions...Please!!!

bumping again!!

Try HO, I'm not for sure of the answer.

I just went on CC and looked in the Wedding Registry tutorial at the important information and found that gift certificates can not be purchased through a wedding registry.

Caroline

Print your own gift certificate for the customer to give. You can then place the order once the couple tells you what they'd like. If the customer gives you a check, just cash it & place it in an envelope marked "Gift Certificate $$". You'll then have the funds to cover the gift.

When the couple wants to redeem, make sure that you place the order through the registry so that they get rewards credit.

thank you all for your suggestions!! I very much appreciate them!!

I was searching because I am in the same boat except I have guests who want to pay via credit card! They are out of town of course!!! I think asking HO to add this option is a GREAT is a GREAT idea! Any ideas on how to handle this one? Urggg

I found this thread.. I have a mom who wants to purchase a gift certificate for her daughter to use towards the purchase of a set of cookware. What's the best way for her to do this? She wanted to have the gift certificate for her daughters shower.. I would assume is coming up soon, Aug wedding.
Any suggestions?

Jess_K said:
I found this thread.. I have a mom who wants to purchase a gift certificate for her daughter to use towards the purchase of a set of cookware. What's the best way for her to do this? She wanted to have the gift certificate for her daughters shower.. I would assume is coming up soon, Aug wedding.
Any suggestions?

Are you doing the shower? They can be purchased online. The only drawback is the direct shipping charges they will have to pay for the cookware if paid for with the gift certificate. If she orders the cookware as a show order it's only $4.00 for shipping.
Her best bet would be to book another show from the shower and hold it in September when she can get the cookware at 60% off.
Good luck.

good thought.. maybe i can get the bride to host a show in September.. didn't think of that.. Her Mom emailed me back and just wrote her daughter a check for $50 to go towards the purchase of the cookware. I'm not part of the shower, but I'll mention the September special.. that would be a great deal for cookware.

1. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a couple's wedding registry?

Yes, you can purchase a gift certificate for a couple's wedding registry. Simply visit the couple's registry page and click on the "Gift Certificates" tab. From there, you can select the amount you would like to gift and add it to your cart.

2. Can I personalize the gift certificate for the couple?

Yes, you can personalize the gift certificate for the couple by adding a message during the checkout process. This message will be included in the email that is sent to the couple with the gift certificate.

3. Can the couple use the gift certificate towards any item on their registry?

Yes, the couple can use the gift certificate towards any item on their registry. The gift certificate amount will be deducted from their total purchase at checkout.

4. Is there an expiration date on the gift certificate?

No, there is no expiration date on our gift certificates. They can be used at any time towards any item on the couple's registry.

5. Can I purchase a gift certificate for a specific product on the couple's registry?

Unfortunately, we do not offer gift certificates for specific products on a couple's registry. However, you can purchase a gift certificate for a specific amount and the couple can use it towards the product of their choice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• elizabethfox
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • melindag
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies