• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Gift Receipts/Cards for Wedding Gift Orders

In summary, a gift receipt/card for a wedding gift order is a document or card that allows the recipient to exchange or return the gift without the original purchaser being notified or refunded. To request one, you can contact the customer service team or select the option during checkout. You can also include a personalized message with the gift receipt/card at no extra cost. The gift recipient will not be notified unless a message is included, and the gift will be shipped like any other order.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
I have a customer who is buying a wedding gift from me - she wants it shipped to the bride & groom. Is there a way to include a gift receipt or gift card?

The only way I could think of is to have it shipped to you first. We need to have that option - even for something like a $2 fee.

Best I can suggest is maybe going to the dollar store (sometimes they have greeting cards on sale 2/$1, sometimes you have to pay full price). Find a nice one. Offer it to this lady to sign and then mail the card to the couple with the receipt inside. This way they get the receipt and the lady can give them a personal note.

You could use a write in receipt and not put the price on it. Just include the show information and product number and name. Then fold it and put it in a note card. Write a note congratulating her and reminding her to save the receipt. (and contact you if she wants info about PC in the future)

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out. Yes, there is absolutely a way to include a gift receipt or gift card with your customer's wedding gift. When placing the order, you can simply add a note in the comments section stating that it is a wedding gift and you would like a gift receipt or gift card included. Our team will make sure to include it in the package before shipping it to the bride and groom. Thank you for choosing Pampered Chef for such a special occasion!

1. What is a gift receipt/card for a wedding gift order?

A gift receipt/card for a wedding gift order is a special document or card that allows the recipient of the gift to exchange or return the item if they wish, without the original purchaser being notified or refunded.

2. How do I request a gift receipt/card for my wedding gift order?

You can request a gift receipt/card for your wedding gift order by contacting our customer service team at 1-800-000-0000 or by selecting the option for a gift receipt/card during the checkout process on our website.

3. Can I include a personalized message with the gift receipt/card?

Yes, you can include a personalized message with the gift receipt/card. During the checkout process, you will have the option to add a special note or message that will be included with the gift receipt/card.

4. Is there an extra cost for a gift receipt/card?

No, there is no extra cost for a gift receipt/card. It is a complimentary service that we offer to our customers to make gift-giving easier.

5. How will the gift recipient know that the item is a gift?

The gift recipient will not be notified that the item is a gift unless you choose to include a personalized message with the gift receipt/card. Otherwise, the gift will be packaged and shipped like any other order from our store.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pattybrady
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
CRuff
  • pampered.chris
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Jess_K
Replies