• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Purchased the Wedding Gift from PC for My Sister?

In summary, to find out who your Pampered Chef consultant is, you can log into your account or contact customer service. You can also choose your consultant by selecting one during checkout or requesting a specific consultant. If you don't have a consultant, you can easily find one on the Pampered Chef website or contact customer service for assistance. To ensure your consultant is official, ask for their consultant number or verify with customer service. If you wish to change your consultant, you can do so by contacting customer service or selecting a new one during checkout.
Jennie4PC
My sister just got a wedding gift sent to her house from PC and it says the consultant is Doris Christopher but it doesnt say who the purchaser was is there any way to find out who purchased the item? It says the host is a member of the PC host club

Was it purchased from your website? Maybe the online activity will show the name?

I wish my sister refused to do a wedding shower or registry with PC she said she has enough stuff already.

Hmmm, then good luck. Unless you call HO & explain the situation. They might be able to tell you based on the shipping address.

I was thinking about doing that but I dont want to waitat home for them to call me back

Try looking it up under adjustments...If she has the receipt you can look it up under adjustments on consultants corner. Pretend you are going to return it, and enter the show information (you can return anything online, not just your own consultant number items - just erase your number when it automatically comes up and type in the one on the receipt) and the consultant, host, and receiver should come up as "where to send it to" and you should have your answer...you don't have to finish the adjustment...

Karen - AWESOME TIP!!! That's such a cool idea! Thanks for sharing!
Joanne

I try to do as much online as possible and not call the Solution Center.

That way I can do it at 3 am when I know my clients are asleep and wouldn't appreciate a customer care call :D

Thanks Karen for that information

1. How can I find out who my Pampered Chef consultant is?

To find out who your consultant is, you can log into your Pampered Chef account or contact Pampered Chef customer service. They will be able to provide you with the name and contact information of your consultant.

2. Can I choose my Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can choose your Pampered Chef consultant by either selecting one during checkout or by contacting Pampered Chef customer service and requesting a specific consultant.

3. What if I don't have a Pampered Chef consultant?

If you do not have a Pampered Chef consultant, you can easily find one by searching for consultants in your area on the Pampered Chef website. You can also contact Pampered Chef customer service for assistance.

4. How do I know if the consultant I am working with is an official Pampered Chef consultant?

All Pampered Chef consultants are required to have an official Pampered Chef consultant number. You can ask your consultant for their number or contact Pampered Chef customer service to verify their status.

5. Can I change my Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, you can change your Pampered Chef consultant at any time by contacting Pampered Chef customer service and requesting a new consultant. You can also select a new consultant during checkout for future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
NooraK
  • wcsis
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • LakesideMom
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies