• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Two Consultant Getting Credit for One Order??

In summary, Freda was approached by a PC consultant about ordering from her sister, who is a catalog show coordinator. Stephanie found out when she called her sister about the order and the consultant told her to give her the order and credit. Freda then immediately called Freda and told her what happened. The consultant is either clueless or conniving. Freda is still in her first 30 days and this is really a downer to know people will do this. She is hoping to get the consultant's name and talk to her.
DoxieMom
I am new to PC and still learning. But, I have never heard of two consultants getting credit for the same order(???). Let me explain what happened...... I have a friend (Stephanie), who lives in another state and she is doing a catalog show for me. Her sister is ordering from this show. The sister was approached by a pc consultant (I am trying to get the name) about ordering from her. The sister said," I am ordering from my sister, she is doing a catalog order from a friend of hers who is a pc consultant". This consultant then told her," give me her numbers and give me your order and we both can get credit". What?? Stephanie found this out when she called her sister about her order, which she did not give to the other consultant. She then immediately called me and said," I think someone is trying to steal an order, what is this consultant doing?" I am trying to be nice and not speculate on this consultants actions. But, I know what I am thinking.
Has anyone had this problem and what do you do about it?

No way!
Two consultants can NOT get credit for the same order!
This consultant is either CLUELESS or conniving!

I am still in my first 30 days and this is really a downer to know people will do this. I am hoping to get this persons name and talk to them. I cannot believe she continued to try to get the order after she was told.

Freda, I'm sorry this happened to you!!
It is definately NOT possible for two consultants to get the credit/commission for an order (or a show for that matter).

However, I don't think I'd turn in the consultant just yet... it's quite possible that the customers MAY be misunderstanding her. Maybe?

I would give the customers the number to the Home Office. 888-687-2433. Have them call and speak to someone there and have THEM give The home office the consultant's name and the story. You do not need to get involved in all of that. Focus on providing the truth to your customers and point them in the right direction if they feel like they're being scammed by another Consultant.

In the meantime, take your orders, plug ahead, and move on with this catalog party.

On a side note, please don't be discouraged about this situation. Learn from it. The great thing about this business is that we're "Independent". Meaning, you have the ability to make your business bloom with the best customer service that YOU can provide. But just like life in general, there are bad apples in every company, every job, and every neighborhood.
The bad apples don't last long at all in The Pampered Chef. Do the best YOU can do with your business, and do not let bad apples bring ya down. I'd venture to say that the majority of Pampered Chef consultants are the most generous, giving, caring, friendliest group you'll ever have the pleasure of being business peers with. :)

Hi there, I'm sorry to hear about your experience with another consultant trying to take credit for your order. Unfortunately, this does happen from time to time in the direct selling industry. As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that it is against our company policies for two consultants to receive credit for the same order. I would recommend reaching out to your friend's sister and asking her to confirm with you which consultant she gave her order to. If she did indeed give it to you, then I would suggest contacting our home office to report the other consultant's actions. They will be able to investigate and take any necessary action. In the meantime, please know that we value our customers and their orders, and we would never want to jeopardize that relationship. Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

1. How does the credit for an order get split between two consultants?

When two consultants are involved in an order, the credit is split evenly between them. This means each consultant will receive 50% of the credit for the sale.

2. Can one consultant receive more credit than the other in a split order?

No, the credit for a split order is always divided equally between the two consultants involved. This ensures fairness and equal recognition for both consultants.

3. Can I choose which consultant receives credit for a split order?

Unfortunately, no. The credit for a split order is automatically divided between the two consultants involved and cannot be changed or altered.

4. What happens if one of the consultants is no longer active with Pampered Chef?

In the event that one of the consultants involved in a split order is no longer active with Pampered Chef, the remaining consultant will receive 100% of the credit for the sale.

5. How can I ensure that both consultants receive credit for a split order?

To ensure that both consultants receive credit for a split order, it is important to clearly communicate and work together to make sure the order is placed correctly with both consultant's names and information. It is also helpful to keep track of split orders in your records to avoid any discrepancies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefjessicah
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
mikecooks
  • KellyRedHead