• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Entering Multiple Orders on One Personal Credit Card

In summary, the conversation is about a person trying to use their personal credit card to purchase Mother's Day gifts, including one for their mother-in-law who lives far away. They are having trouble figuring out how to pay for the gifts and are wondering if they can make two separate payments on one card. They are advised to put the same credit card on multiple orders and to make sure the spelling and capitalization is exact. After some trial and error, they are able to successfully combine the payments and are advised to always pay one lump sum to avoid issues with the credit card company. The conversation also includes tips for marking orders as "not yet paid" or "cash" to avoid overpaying on the show.
babywings76
Gold Member
I'm buying some Mother's Day gifts (one is a direct shipment to my MIL who lives far away) and am paying for them with my personal credit card, so I can't figure out how to do this. Will it reject it if I try put in 2 separate payments on one card? I can't combine the amounts, because I get a red dot saying that the amount is too much for the one order. Any ideas what I should do?

you can put the same credit card on multiple orders under the payment tab on each of the orders. make sure the way that you spell the name, capitalization etc are EXACTLY the same. Otherwise it will error out at the end

Are you submitting it as a show? You should be able to put the combined amount under the host's name.

You know what? It's not giving me the red dot thing now! I just combined the totals on the payment for my mom's order and it's accepting it. Okay, so I guess it's alright then. Thanks for the help though! If it gives me trouble again, I'll try to put the total under the host's payment (I'm the host).

Not sure why it would have given you a red dot to begin with. Should have just been a warning. Maybe your whole show payment was too much?But yes, combine if you can. It's always better to pay one lump sum than to have a credit card company think PC is trying to over charge a customer (or you in this case) with multiple pings on the account. You can do the customers as "not yet paid" or "cash" and then put the payment on the host order ... or you should be able to put one customer as "cash" and pay for both on the 2nd customer order.I'm guessing there was something else up with the red dot. But not sure what! ;)

Actually, I think if you mark one as cash or not yet paid, then overpay on the host/another guest with the credit card, that's when it'll think you've overpaid on the show.

I had a host pay for 5 orders with her debit card and my HD told me to put the entire amount on her order...even though it was more than her particular order...and I marked the others as not yet paid. It worked fine.

Yup! I either use "Not yet paid" or "cash" and do the same. :)

1. How do I enter multiple orders on one personal credit card?

To enter multiple orders on one personal credit card, first log into your Pampered Chef account. Then, go to the "Orders" tab and click on "Create New Order". Enter the first order details and click "Add to Cart". Repeat this process for each additional order, and when you are ready to check out, select the option to pay with a personal credit card. You will then be prompted to enter your credit card information for all the orders.

2. Can I use a personal credit card for orders from different consultants?

Yes, you can use a personal credit card for orders from different consultants as long as they are all entered on the same order and paid for at the same time.

3. Is there a limit to how many orders I can enter on one personal credit card?

No, there is no limit to the number of orders you can enter on one personal credit card. However, please keep in mind that your credit card may have a limit on the amount you can charge in one transaction.

4. Can I enter multiple orders on one personal credit card and have them shipped to different addresses?

Yes, you can enter multiple orders on one personal credit card and have them shipped to different addresses. During the checkout process, you will be prompted to enter the shipping address for each order.

5. Will I receive separate order confirmations for each order entered on one personal credit card?

Yes, you will receive a separate order confirmation for each order entered on one personal credit card. Each order will have its own unique order number and details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cwinter474
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
kcjodih
  • chef131doreen
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Rosechef
  • ChefTS