• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Pay for My Wedding with Pampered Chef Money?

In summary, Amanda is an expert summarizer of content. She is excited about her fiance's recovery and is looking forward to rescheduling her open house and calling a booking she already knows about. She also has a goal of using her PC earnings to pay for her wedding in the next few years.
robinhild
YAY!

I'm excited. I really didn't think it would happen since my fiance spent most of the month of June in the hospital. Luckily I have awesome friends and family who came through with the catalog shows for me!

Now I need to reschedule my open house and call the one booking that I already know about and get busy!

I decided that my new goal for PC is to use my PC money to pay for my wedding next year!!!

Congratulations Robin! I am still within my 90 day window. It is exciting to hit that 30 day goal. I joined PC because I am getting married in a few months and I needed extra $$ for expenses. I am finding the $$ is coming in handy already with unexpected car repairs!

Way to go! That's your first success of many!

Congrats!!

Great job! and congrats on the wedding..

It's a great feeling when you qualify! Makes you think you can do ANYTHING! Keep up the great work and it will really pay off!

Yay for you!!! CONGRATS!
God bless,
Amanda

Congratulations on qualifying!!! And best of luck with the wedding planning!!!

Congratulations!:balloon:

CONGRATS!...WAY TO GO! Isn't it a great feeling?

Congratulations on qualifying!!

Yeah! Keep up the great work!

robinhild said:
YAY!

I'm excited. I really didn't think it would happen since my fiance spent most of the month of June in the hospital. Luckily I have awesome friends and family who came through with the catalog shows for me!

Now I need to reschedule my open house and call the one booking that I already know about and get busy!

I decided that my new goal for PC is to use my PC money to pay for my wedding next year!!!

Way to go, Robin! That's great! And what a wonderful use for your PC earnings. I hope your fiance is doing better!

That's so exciting! I'm set to do the same thing this month (fingers crossed!) Including my grand opening I have four shows booked, all with friends and family who are very excited and not jerks who cancel (more crossed fingers!) All the same I'm trying to get my boyfriend's mother across the country to host a catty show - haven't gotten a reply yet...I figure it's good to cover my bases.

I joined PC to help pay for my wedding and house downpayment - both things I will have to deal with in the next 2-4 years, so I thought I'd get the jump on them.

Congrats, job well done!

1. What is "I Qualified in 30 Days!"?

"I Qualified in 30 Days!" is a program offered by Pampered Chef where consultants can earn a special reward for qualifying within their first 30 days of joining the company.

2. How do I qualify for "I Qualified in 30 Days!"?

To qualify for "I Qualified in 30 Days!", you must reach $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days as a consultant. This can be achieved through a combination of personal sales and party sales.

3. What is the reward for "I Qualified in 30 Days!"?

The reward for "I Qualified in 30 Days!" is a $100 product credit that can be used towards purchasing Pampered Chef products.

4. Can I still participate in "I Qualified in 30 Days!" if I sign up as a consultant during a special promotion?

Yes, as long as you reach $1,250 in sales within your first 30 days, you can still qualify for "I Qualified in 30 Days!" and earn the reward.

5. Is there a time limit for using the product credit earned through "I Qualified in 30 Days!"?

Yes, the product credit earned through "I Qualified in 30 Days!" must be used within 60 days of earning it. After that, it will expire and cannot be redeemed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Oklabell
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • pamperedchef02
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
janetupnorth
  • vhadley