• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Going to Try Pampered Chef Full Time

In summary, the author is quitting their full time job to focus on their PC business. They are nervous and excited about the change, but need to consider how they will make ends meet. They suggest setting a daily and hourly schedule, getting up at the same time, and having shoes on.
Bketchum
I'm taking the plunge....and quitting a very secure full time job as an accountant to focus on building my PC business. I'm nervous and excited and will be here a lot to learn from the pros!

I am just coming up on my 1 yr anniversary (end of June) and have done approximately 35 shows.

I will be home with a young child for the summer and need to focus on goal setting and time management. Any advice is welcome!! I have a great director and even better team leader so I know I am in good hands.

Yea for you and congrats!

Stay focused and don't be afraid to pick everybody's brain here on CS!

Good luck & Congrats! :]

Do or Do Not, there is not try. :chef:Work your numbers. How much money do you need a month? How many shows will that take? How many shows will you need to book to offset cancellations? How many bookings will you need from each show to keep up the momentum? How many vendor/booth events will you need to grow your client base? How many calls a day/week will it take? How much time a day/week will you need to prepare for shows and close shows? What days will you work? What hours will you work? I am not asking for you to reply here, these questions are meant for you to consider with your family and maybe your director. Just know what you need to make ends meet and work backwards until you have your daily and even hourly plan to achieve it.There is quite a change from working out of the home to working in the home. I am assuming the job you are leaving was an out of the home job? Most people think working at home is a breeze, but it really does take some concentration and dedication. The distractions at home can really hinder progress if you let them. Set a schedule for your self and stick to it. You'll be great. Stay on top of the small tasks and all your goals and dreams will come true. And welcome to CS!

One of the silliest yet most profound learnings I have gathered was from a man who introduced me to my (non PC) career. As I floundered trying to get everything in place, he said to me, "Remember - You are your schedule!"Having a framework in place gives you a platform off of which to move on. Good luck; go for it!

I personally found setting aside un-interrupted time difficult. Two things that worked for me: having a sitter come in for an hour or so and making calls in my car. Seriously! I would drive down to the park and make calls.

Set a daily schedule and sit to it! Especially with a little one, it is all about structure. I learned this after not having one and continually kick myself for not having one in place first!

Get up and shower at the same time you did for your full time job. (OK, you can maybe sleep an hour later...). Do your hair, put on your makeup, and get dressed for work. Not necessarily business casual, but at least "dress down Friday". And put on SHOES! (Shoes are very important. You just don't feel business-like when you are barefoot or in slippers.) Then go to "work" in your home office.

Good luck!

What are the benefits of becoming a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

Becoming a full-time Pampered Chef consultant means you can make your own schedule and have a flexible work-life balance. You also have the opportunity to earn a higher income and receive discounts on products.

How do I get started as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a full-time Pampered Chef consultant, you will need to sign up through our website and purchase a starter kit. You will also receive training and support from your upline and the Pampered Chef community.

What is the earning potential for full-time Pampered Chef consultants?

The earning potential for full-time Pampered Chef consultants varies based on your effort and sales. On average, consultants earn $200-$300 per party, and top consultants can earn six-figure incomes.

What are the challenges of transitioning to full-time Pampered Chef work?

The main challenge of transitioning to full-time Pampered Chef work is building a consistent and strong customer base. This requires dedication, networking, and utilizing various marketing strategies.

What resources are available to support me as a full-time Pampered Chef consultant?

Pampered Chef provides various resources to support full-time consultants, such as training materials, a consultant community, and access to exclusive products and promotions. You will also have a personal upline mentor to guide you through your journey.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kari L Ferrell
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
ShellBeach
  • Gloria McPherson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
raebates
  • Gigi Metheny