• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Growing My Craft Business: Inviting Customers to My Show

In summary, the woman called to say that she received an invitation to a self-hosted show that was hosted by the person that the woman met at a craft show. The woman asked the woman if she had been to the craft show and the woman said that she had. The woman said that it was okay for the woman to send the invitation to the woman's contacts. The woman said that she would include where the woman's contacts had gotten the information about the show in the future if she sent out invitations. The woman said that she would be nervous sending invitations from people that she did not know and she would also be nervous sending invitations that specifically stated that the show was hosted by a stranger. The woman said that she would feel
floccies
I have been trying to do one craft show per month.

I sent invites to a self-hosted show for June 1st . Someone called to ask who I was -- said they got an invite. They sounded extremely irritated. I asked them if they had been to X or Y craft show and said I met them there. She said "So you're having a show?" I said "Yes, you can come if you like. Just let me know." She said "Alright."

Is it offensive for me to send the invite to people you filled out a card at my table?

I'm just trying to increase the level of my business.

I would on the invites include where you got their information - you know that you are sending to everyone that gave you contact information at x or y craft show in the future. Invites coming from people I don't know would make me nervous also.

Or send out an invite that specifically states:
You expressed interest in the Pampered Chef when we met at Craft Show X. Here's your chance to get a closer look...I'd also feel less nervous going to a show hosted by a stranger if it were in a public place, not their home.

chefann said:
I'd also feel less nervous going to a show hosted by a stranger if it were in a public place, not their home.

I personally would feel more nervous having complete strangers into my home.
JMO.
:)

chefann said:
Or send out an invite that specifically states:
You expressed interest in the Pampered Chef when we met at Craft Show X. Here's your chance to get a closer look...

ChefAnn that is great verbage for this type of invite!! Next time perhaps make it a mystery hostess show to motivate people to come and buy, then get all the outside orders you can so that the winner gets a nice shopping spree no matter how many actually attend. This will work miracles for your business. No better commercial for you than an excited winner of a shopping spree telling all her friends.

Related to Growing My Craft Business: Inviting Customers to My Show

What are the benefits of hosting a Pampered Chef show for my craft business?

Hosting a Pampered Chef show is a great way to grow your craft business. It allows you to showcase your products to new potential customers, build relationships with existing customers, and earn free products and discounts. You can also gain exposure and reach a wider audience through your host's network of friends and family.

How can I effectively invite customers to my Pampered Chef show?

To invite customers to your show, start by creating a guest list of people you think would be interested in your products. You can reach out to them through social media, email, or by sending out invitations. Be sure to personalize your invitation and highlight the benefits of attending, such as free products, discounts, and a fun and interactive experience.

What can I do to make my Pampered Chef show a success?

To make your show a success, be sure to prepare and plan ahead. Set a goal for sales and bookings, create a welcoming and inviting atmosphere, and have plenty of products on hand to demonstrate. Make the experience interactive and engaging for your guests, and don't forget to follow up with them after the show to thank them for attending and offer any additional support or information.

How can I use social media to promote my Pampered Chef show?

Social media is a powerful tool for promoting your Pampered Chef show. You can create event pages, post about the show on your personal and business pages, and use hashtags to reach a wider audience. You can also collaborate with other businesses or influencers in your niche to reach their followers. Don't forget to post pictures and updates during the show to create buzz and excitement.

What are some creative ideas for making my Pampered Chef show stand out?

There are many ways to make your Pampered Chef show stand out and make it a unique and memorable experience for your guests. You can offer a theme, such as a holiday or seasonal theme, and incorporate it into your demonstrations and decorations. You can also offer special promotions or discounts, have a raffle or giveaway, or provide interactive activities like DIY crafts or recipe tastings. Be creative and have fun with it!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
CooknSteph
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • naekelsey
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies