• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Holiday Catalogs & Invites: Any Success Stories?

In summary, using holiday catalogs and invites for your Pampered Chef business can lead to increased sales and new customers during the busy holiday season. These materials also offer unique products and deals that create a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase. You can personalize your invites and catalogs through customizable templates and even track their success through Pampered Chef's tracking system. To order these materials, you can do so through your consultant account or by contacting the company directly.
dollfangs
Silver Member
Ok I am thinking about sending the holiday catalog with my invites to one of my shows to see how it goes. Has anyone tried this? If so, did you see a positive response and increased sales/bookings? I would like to do it but need to justify the extra 15 cents per invite. TIA

Which invitations do you use?Do you use the post card invites or do you make your own?

If you make your own, I do this -w/Great Results, you could scan the cover of the Holiday Book onto your invites!

I cut & paste the Guest Special right on there, then every guest knows what this month's special is!

Hi there! I haven't personally tried sending a holiday catalog with my invites, but I have heard of others having success with it. From what I've heard, it can definitely increase sales and bookings because it gives potential customers a chance to see all the products in one place and get excited about the holiday season. As for justifying the extra cost, you could try mentioning in your invite that there will be a special offer or discount for those who bring the catalog with them to the show. That could help offset the cost and also encourage people to actually bring the catalog with them. Good luck!

Related to Holiday Catalogs & Invites: Any Success Stories?

What are the benefits of using holiday catalogs and invites for my Pampered Chef business?

Using holiday catalogs and invites can help increase sales and attract new customers during the busy holiday season. They also offer a variety of products and special deals that are only available during this time, creating a sense of urgency for customers to make a purchase.

How can I personalize my holiday invites and catalogs to stand out to potential customers?

Pampered Chef offers customizable templates for holiday invites and catalogs, allowing you to add your own personal touch and branding. You can also include a special offer or discount code to entice customers to make a purchase.

Are there any success stories from other Pampered Chef consultants who have used holiday catalogs and invites?

Yes, there are many success stories from consultants who have used holiday catalogs and invites to boost their business during the holiday season. Some have seen a significant increase in sales and new customers, while others have received positive feedback from their customers about the special holiday products and deals.

Can I track the success of my holiday catalogs and invites?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a tracking system for consultants to monitor the success of their holiday catalogs and invites. This can help you determine which products and offers are most popular and adjust your marketing strategy accordingly.

How can I order holiday catalogs and invites for my Pampered Chef business?

You can order holiday catalogs and invites through your Pampered Chef consultant account or by contacting the company directly. They will provide you with the necessary materials and instructions on how to personalize and distribute them to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • jennywardpc
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
KellieM's Kitchen
  • Melissa78