• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Got My First Ho Lead Today. I Was Really Excited. :Pthen I Talked

We're not exclusive or anything yet.Re: Wahoo!Great! I'm happy for her.Re: Wahoo!Congrats Rae! You deserve it!Re: Wahoo!
raebates
Staff member
Got my first HO lead today. I was really excited. :p

Then I talked with her. Now I'm really, really excited! :D She's a former director. At one point she had 30 people under her. Life changed and she sort of let her business peter out. She hasn't been a consultant for a few months. She's been thinking about it, though, and wants to sign back up under someone local. That would be me. She just wants someone to be supportive and not pressure her.

Don't worry, I know that not every HO lead will work out like this, and I'm not counting my chickens til they're hatched. I'm just excited. :balloon:

Re: Wahoo!Yeah!! That's exciting! Keep us posted.I had an old recruit lead just email me after one of my Newsletters went out (I did a price-alert about the stoneware! ;) ).
She said
I appreciate your emails and I know why you are sucessful. I am going to begin a business opportunity. I would like to ask you some questions about tips on succeeding if you dont mind. I also want to order a stone on Friday.
I'm hoping she's looking to sign-up...her note was sort of confusing. But it would make me a TL finally! Course, I'm not about "ME" at all in this...just would be a hoot!

Re: Wahoo!
esavvymom said:
Yeah!! That's exciting! Keep us posted.

I had an old recruit lead just email me after one of my Newsletters went out (I did a price-alert about the stoneware! ;) ).
She said

I'm hoping she's looking to sign-up...her note was sort of confusing. But it would make me a TL finally! Course, I'm not about "ME" at all in this...just would be a hoot!

Sounds like she is starting something other than PC and wants some pointers. On the positive side. . .you're getting a sale.

Re: Wahoo!way to go Rae!!! She is one lucky lady to have you as her recruiter!!

Re: Wahoo!WOW! Whoo Hoo Rae! That is amazing and cool! Congrats! She's a lucky gal as she is signing with you! :)

Re: Wahoo!Aww, thanks, Dor.

Re: Wahoo!LOL Dor....must have been typing at the same time!

Re: Wahoo!You guys make me feel wonderful. I'm so blessed to have this site.

Re: Wahoo!how great! Former consultants are the best... they left, they miss it and they get it!! They work and they are usually not a lot of work for you to manage

Re: Wahoo!Congrats in Advance.

Re: Wahoo!Go rae!!!!!!!

Re: Wahoo!That's fantastic! I know you'll be just the kind of upline she's looking for.

Re: Wahoo!WAHOOOO Rae! I'm excited for you!

Re: Wahoo!Way to go Rae!!! She's going to help spark you and your other consultants if she comes back with her old vigor!! Congrats!

Re: Wahoo!Thanks, all! I'm blessed. My team is small and new, but they're going gangbusters. I couldn't be more proud of them.If this lead joins my team she'll probably be able to teach me more than I could ever teach her. That's okay, though. I'm ready and willing to learn.

Re: Wahoo!That is awesome, Rae! Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Re: Wahoo!How exciting Rae!

Re: Wahoo!Yea, Rae!!!! Sweet! I'm excited for you.

Re: Wahoo!I spoke with her earlier this afternoon. She's been having a bit of trouble logging into my website. (People who try are often told I don't exist. You didn't know I was a figment of your imaginatino. Did you?) She managed to get there while we were talking. I'll have a chance to meet her tomorrow. She's got some people who want to host right away, so I'm loaning her some catalogs.

Re: Wahoo!Met her today. She's very sweet. I've given her a gift subscription to CS, so she might show up here soon.

Re: Wahoo!So - maybe I missed it, but did she officially sign then?

Re: Wahoo!Yes, she signed yesterday.

Re: Wahoo!Yeah, I'm kinda excited. :)

Re: Wahoo!I just saw this ... congrats!!! :D

Re: Wahoo!WOOHOO RAE! As others have said, she really has a fantastic recruiter!

Re: Wahoo!You rock girl... Keep it up

Re: Wahoo!I just saw this post tonight. Congrats Rae!!!!!!

Re: Wahoo!Yeh Rae! I'm so happy for you. Hopefully you and her can attend a Director Express together. Wouldn't it be awesome to build her up as a director too?

Re: Wahoo!Thanks, all! Julie, I appreciate the good thoughts. However, she's just interested in PC as a hobby for now.

1. What is a HO lead?

A HO lead is a potential customer or client who is interested in your business or services and has expressed a desire to learn more or potentially work with you.

2. Why is getting a HO lead exciting?

Getting a HO lead is exciting because it means that someone is interested in your business or services, and it could potentially lead to a new customer or client.

3. What happened when you talked with the HO lead?

When I talked with the HO lead, I found out that she used to be a director and had a team of 30 people under her. She also expressed interest in signing up with my business as a consultant.

4. What is the significance of the HO lead being a former director?

The fact that the HO lead was a former director shows that she has experience and knowledge in the industry, and could potentially bring a lot of value to my business as a consultant.

5. What are your thoughts on this HO lead?

I am very excited about this HO lead, but I also recognize that not every lead will work out as well as this one. I am remaining cautiously optimistic and not counting my chickens before they hatch.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Niki Kate
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • ChefBeckyD