• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

First Show: Door Prizes & Overwhelm - HELP!

In summary, Jenni recommends giving the host a signed SBRC, drawing for free shipping, or collecting items from the $1 bin at Michaels. Free shipping is also an option on non-commissioned orders.
pampchef.angel
Getting ready to do my first show and I don't understand door prizes. How do you decide what to give? Do we pay for them? HELP! I am so overwhelmed :cry:

Yes, we pay for them. There are several things on the supply order form that make good door prizes. You can give as many or as few as you want to.I usually give the host a SBRC, that I have all the guests sign. Then I draw for free shipping, which I enter as a consultant gift payment type on the winning order. (That way I don't have to remember to take something with me, or keep prizes in stock.)

Free shipping is a great idea! This is all so much to take in at once - thanks so much for the response!!!

Just one more thing...where do I find the supply order form? I see the non-commissioned orders with the option for a supply order, but I don't see a list???

pampchef.angel said:
Just one more thing...where do I find the supply order form? I see the non-commissioned orders with the option for a supply order, but I don't see a list???

You got a copy in your kit...but you can also download a copy from Consultant's Corner.

BTW ~ do not feel you HAVE to do door prizes, especially when you're new. I didn't do door prizes until I "made" money. Also ONE door prize is okay too!

GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR FIRST SHOW!

pampchef.angel said:

When you are on the the supply order screen~ you see a box you can type a item number in, I believe to the left of that is a magnify glass looking thing click on it to see the list. Hope that helps :)

You also get a hard copy of the supply order in your Change Over kit....and you can go to CC, > Managing Your Business,> Samples and Supplies,> Paperwork and Supply Order Form (pdf).

Thanks again, Jenni! You're proving to be a lifesaver!!!

I do the same as Ann - give a SB having everyone sign it (of course my stamp and personal ty is in there first) and then I do draw for free shipping too. I've been doing the free shipping for about 5 months now, and everyone really loves that. I used to keep the citrus peelers, pan scrapers, quick-cut paring knives, etc. on hand, but I found that I was probably buying more than I needed, forgot them sometimes and at other times, people already had them. So, the free shipping has worked out really well!!!

FOr the free shipping, how do you do it on their order...PP3 here!!
Thanks, this is great info!
Nicole

I do alot of door prizes from the outlet!

niktim3 said:
FOr the free shipping, how do you do it on their order...PP3 here!!
Thanks, this is great info!
Nicole

I just add a "consultant gift" payment of $4.24 (shipping and tax, here in MI and other 6% states) on their order. Don't add the shipping on their form. Easy-peasy!

gothim0802 said:
I do alot of door prizes from the outlet!

i like the free shipping idea.

i give the microfiber towels from the outlet. i had a ton of the seafoam or teal or whatever color that was. im done to about 3 of them now. i need to place an order for the eggplant ones they have on there now. people seems to like the microfiber towels and i LOVE them so i talk them up. & getting them off the outlet is the same price as free shipping nowadays.

i have also gone to michaels and collected things from their $1 bin. for a while they had cute recipe cards, etc. i havent looked in a while though..

oh. & my hosts get a free sb too. :)

1. How many door prizes should I offer at my first Pampered Chef show?

It's always a good idea to have at least 3-5 door prizes for your first show. This will help generate excitement and encourage attendees to book future shows.

2. What types of door prizes should I offer?

Door prizes can range from small kitchen gadgets to larger items like cookware sets. It's important to have a variety of prizes to appeal to different interests and budgets.

3. How do I choose the winners for the door prizes?

There are a few different ways you can choose winners for your door prizes. One option is to have attendees fill out a ticket with their name and contact information when they arrive, and then draw winners at the end of the show. Another option is to have attendees enter a raffle by placing orders at the show.

4. I'm feeling overwhelmed with planning my first show. What can I do?

First of all, take a deep breath and remember that it's normal to feel overwhelmed when planning your first show. Make sure to reach out to your Pampered Chef mentor or team leader for support and guidance. They can help you with planning and offer tips for success.

5. Can I offer additional incentives for attendees to book future shows?

Absolutely! You can offer a special discount or free product for anyone who books a show at your first show. This is a great way to encourage future bookings and grow your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • 1PamperedMommy
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
cookingwithdot
  • lisacb77