• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Extra Door Prize Entries at OH: Easiest Way to Do It?

In summary, to incorporate extra door prize drawing entries, you can use a roll of double tickets, have them fill out a form to win, or tell them that no checks means "yes".
lisacb77
I am wanting to incorporate extra door prize drawing entries for bringing a friend, bringing an outside order, etc. What is the easiest way to do this? I don't want people filling out multiple forms. Do I just use door prize type tickets but still have them fill out the info form, and tell them they must fill out the form to win? Help! I want to do extra entries at my OH for ppl that book or recruit that day.

I like to use a roll of double tickets. They keep one, and the other goes into the drawing. When I draw a ticket, we just have to match numbers. No need to fill out any more forms.

edenskitchen said:
I like to use a roll of double tickets. They keep one, and the other goes into the drawing. When I draw a ticket, we just have to match numbers. No need to fill out any more forms.

That is what I would suggest. If you are using the drawing as a reason to get COMPLETED survey slips back from them, let them know that you'll trade them their completed survey slip for a ticket. No survey slip, not ticket. Don't forget to tell them that no checks (to the yes, no or maybe) means "yes". :D

I love that Jeanine! I heard that on a CD that anything left blank means YES!! I tell all my guests that and still people leave it blank! I always joke to them that I will be sending information about the bridal registy, fundraisers, recruiting and booking! That is when they say "Oh, sorry" then check no's across the board! Lesson learned: Get them to answer the questions the first time!

chefjeanine said:
That is what I would suggest. If you are using the drawing as a reason to get COMPLETED survey slips back from them, let them know that you'll trade them their completed survey slip for a ticket. No survey slip, not ticket. Don't forget to tell them that no checks (to the yes, no or maybe) means "yes". :D

That is a GREAT tip! I will have to start using that line!

Those are great, thanks! Since it's an open house and I prolly won't draw until after everyone leaves, I may have them put their name on the back of the double roll too. I plan to give away some of my FPV, but not knowing my sales, I can't say how much yet...and if it gets high I want to be able to give away a little more!

I also give out candies and whoever has themost candies or wrappers wins something.

1. How can I earn extra door prize entries at an in-home party with Pampered Chef?

There are a few ways to earn extra door prize entries at an in-home party with Pampered Chef. One way is to book your own party for a future date. You can also earn an extra entry for every guest you bring to the party. Another option is to purchase additional products during the party, which will also earn you extra entries.

2. Can I earn extra door prize entries if I cannot attend the in-home party?

Unfortunately, no. In order to earn extra door prize entries, you must be present at the in-home party. However, you can still earn regular entries by placing an order through the party's host.

3. How many extra entries can I earn by booking my own party?

You can earn up to three extra entries by booking your own party for a future date. This is a great way to increase your chances of winning a door prize while also earning free products as a host.

4. Are there any restrictions on earning extra door prize entries?

Yes, there are a few restrictions. First, you can only earn one extra entry per guest you bring to the party. Additionally, there is a limit of three extra entries for booking your own party. Lastly, purchasing additional products during the party will only earn you one extra entry per order.

5. When will the winner of the door prize be announced?

The winner of the door prize will typically be announced towards the end of the in-home party. However, this may vary depending on the specific party and host. If you are the winner, you will be notified and can claim your prize at that time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• blueikaos
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
skaugchef
  • dwyerkim
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • PamperedSD