• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!

In summary, "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!" is a Pampered Chef concept that involves guests trying a variety of products and recipes by passing around samples and taking them home to try. Participation is optional and specific samples cannot be requested. The number of samples provided will depend on the number of guests, but there will be enough for everyone to try and take one home.
ChefNic
...pass it around.... (((Oh! I can't edit my title!! Take ONE down...)))

I'm wanting something different to play at shows...I usually play Queen of Shoppers or something...and always I play Got it Love it...
But I have strings of the same groups of ladies... and tonight is one of those...
So... I wanted to do something different.
I'm thinking...take my Rectangle Woven Selections (the one for the 9x13 baker)...and filling it with odd and end things that I'm not using for my demo...kitchen timer, easy opener, egg separator, grill cards, etc...
Passing it around...and then taking one item out(maybe have the host take one out)...and whoever guesses which one was taken out can have a prize...

This isn't anything new, I've heard of this being done at baby showers etc..but it would be new for my shows...
Any ideas on how to do this? Give them one minute to pass it around? Tell them before hand what I'm doing? ...or not tell them...Just say " Here are some products that I love, but I'm not demoing today...I just wanted you all to see them..." ...and then take one out?

Any thoughts from you more creative people would be helpful! I leave for my show in one hour! LOL AHHH!!

Last edited:
Have u searched games on here? There are tons on here.

I love the word puzzle one.

Take "Just One Word" and scramble the letters up. Tell them the only hint you can give is that it is just one word. Set your timer for every howmany minutes you want them to try.

When I have done this people have loved it. I know it does not show products but it is a cute game.

Related to Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!

1. What is "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!"?

"Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!" is a Pampered Chef concept that encourages guests at a party or show to sample different products and recipes by passing around samples and taking them home to try.

2. How does "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!" work?

The host or consultant will prepare a variety of samples using Pampered Chef products and recipes. These samples will then be passed around for guests to try. Each guest can also take one sample home with them to try later.

3. Do I have to participate in "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!"?

Participation in this concept is completely optional. Guests are free to try as many or as little samples as they like. They can also choose not to take any samples home with them.

4. Can I request specific samples for "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!"?

Unfortunately, specific samples cannot be requested for this concept. The samples provided will be based on the products and recipes chosen by the host or consultant.

5. Will there be enough samples for everyone in the group for "Try Something Different at Shows: Pass It Around & Take One Down!"?

The number of samples provided will depend on the number of guests at the party or show. However, the host or consultant will ensure that there are enough samples for everyone to try and take one home.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
erinkbrown1
  • Nell's-a-Cookin'
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies