1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Anyone use tickets to win prize?

1. babygirl

babygirl Novice Member

For my shows this month I'm planning on using tickets for guests to win a prize. I was thinking they would get tickets for bringing a friend, outside order, spending over $50, booking a show and asking any questions about my job. Then put everyones tickets in the batter bowl and draw a winner.
    Do you think this would get me more bookings? I'm going into my ss3 and I have three shows this month and two book shows. I really want to get as many bookings as possible. I'm also offering anyone that has a show in nov or dec, Than I'll give them an extra $10 in free product for having a show. OR should I bring some $10 items and have the guests pick what they would like for free if they have a show and they will get it the night of their show.
    Please give me any suggestions. I'm doing great soo far, but I really want to get as much free stuff seeing that this is my last ss month.

Oct 28, 2005
  2. ltkacz

ltkacz Guest

I know many consultants who use tickets

I understand however, that you have to continue to use it (for a couple of months) to truly see the results.

As far as giving a $10 product out, I wouldn't. Maybe a Season's Best and perhaps another small (ie citrus peeler) along with it for a drawing, but that's it.

Being in my 3 (as of November) month, I have not tried it yet, however, I have heard great success stories from it.

Oct 28, 2005
  3. fruit76loop

fruit76loop Veteran Member Gold Member

Tickets are great!

I love to use tickets to enhance my bookings. You have the right idea for why you would give tickets. I give 1 ticket for every $50 they spend, 3 tickets if they bring a friend, 5 tickets if they book a show, and 10 tickets if they are interrested in an opportunity packet.

As far as the cost of the item you give away I suggest something larger than a season's best or citrus peeler. You need to decide how much you want those bookings and sales. I usually give away a great prize such as a skinny scraper, a seasoning, a serrated bread knife ususally $5-$10. I decide how big the prize will be by the response. If I have 3 or more bookings, I will usually draw for two prizes. I always keep prizes in my bag.

Sometimes you have to spend money to make money. But you do need to decide what you can afford to give away. For example, I figure my show average of $650 times it by my commission of 30% that equals $195.00. I can afford to give up to $15 worth of prizes for a show.

I do give the season's best to the hostess! I have the guests sign it for my hostess! They love this!

Oct 28, 2005
Have something to add?