• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What to Give Away for a Door Prize?

In summary, most booth hosts give away SBRCs, $25 gift certificates, or something similar. Some also give away free shipping.
1234blessed

(1) I would like to get some feedback on what some of you give away for door prizes & how much do you give away at your shows?
I usually give away a SB ckbk, paring knife, & citrus peeler. I try to give away at least 3 things, depending on what I have. Is this too much, not enough?

(2) What do you normally give away for a door prize at vendor booths? I have a vendor spot in a few weeks & they want us to give away a door prize, which I always do, but I'm tired of giving away a nice gift & getting no bookings or leads ( I get leads but they never amount to anything - I think they think if they put yes for a show that increases their chance of winning)

Any advice you have to offer would be great! TIA!

1) I give 2-4 SB depending on how many are at the show, and what games I'm playing. 2) I let people know I'm giving $25 in free product to the winner. I have had too many people decide not to enter a drawing when it is an actual product and they don't want what is being offered.

I hand out a SBRC to EVERY guest & the host at starting time as an "on time" gift. Then (since we are prohibited from using "ship to host" here in Japan) I give away free shipping as the actual door prize. Because the shipping is so expensive, they LOVE it!!!I recently had a show where the host gave a restaurant as a landmark for everyone to know where to turn (it's a Japan thing - we don't get street names, we get landmarks). Well, the restaurant was under construction and all the identifying signs had been removed! No one could find her house & we started 45 min's late. There were only a handful of guests on time. Out of 22-23 guests about 15 of them were late including ME! We were all lost. At that show, I handed out SBRC when I arrived to everyone waiting, then (after the interactive demo) I did several door prize drawings. Free shipping was the big one, then I drew names 1 at a time & let them choose from: can strainer, pairing knife set, spreader, reusable shopping bag & a hold & slice. This host has hosted several shows for my director (before my director quit PC) and ALWAYS had $1,000 shows. So I knew she'd have a good turnout & good show sales. She ended up having her best show ever with guest sales over $1,200. After she was done shopping, my commissionable sales were over $1,300. :D So DEFINITELY worth the extra give-aways at the show.

I do about the same for shows.

For a booth: I offer a $25 gift cert, that I make up. I select someone who I feel is a good lead and give it to them. Then, I call everyone else and tell them they won a SB Cookbook. It catchesthem off guard and they are ripe for the picking. LOL I ask them about PC, if they have products, any questions, ask if I can send them my montly recipe. Then, I call a week or so later, to make sure they got it. I ask if they tried anything or would like to try anything. Just strike up a conversation you a comfortable with! Some people are warmer than others, but you never know. I always wind up with at least one show, and to me, it makes it worthwhile.

Hi there! Thank you for reaching out for feedback on door prizes. It's always a great idea to offer something as a thank you to those who attend your shows or visit your vendor booth. It sounds like you already have a great selection of prizes with the cookbook, paring knife, and citrus peeler. It's ultimately up to you how many items you want to give away, but three seems like a good number. You could also consider mix and matching the items, so each winner receives a different combination. This adds a bit of variety and excitement for your guests.As for vendor booths, it's understandable that you want to see a return on your investment in the door prize. One idea could be to offer a smaller, yet still valuable, prize for the door prize and then have a larger prize for those who book a show with you at the event. This could incentivize guests to book with you and increase the chances of getting leads that turn into actual bookings. You could also consider offering a discount or special offer for those who book with you at the event.I hope this helps and good luck at your upcoming vendor booth! Best regards, A Pampered Chef Consultant

What are some popular items to give away as door prizes?

Some popular items to give away as door prizes from Pampered Chef include kitchen gadgets like spatulas, measuring cups, or garlic presses. Other options include cookbooks, gift sets, and gift cards.

How can I personalize a door prize for my event?

You can personalize a door prize by choosing an item that relates to your event or theme. For example, if it's a holiday party, you could give away a festive baking tool or cookbook.

What is a budget-friendly option for a door prize?

A budget-friendly option for a door prize is to choose a smaller, more affordable item such as a mini kitchen tool or a small gift set. You can also consider buying in bulk to save money.

Can I give away a Pampered Chef product as a door prize?

Yes, you can give away any Pampered Chef product as a door prize. Consider choosing a popular or new product to generate excitement and interest.

How can I make my door prize stand out?

You can make your door prize stand out by adding a personal touch, such as including a handwritten note or packaging it in a unique way. You can also consider offering a larger, more valuable prize to make it more enticing.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Angelady
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
KJP
  • samcmills
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefjeanine
Replies